What do non-Americans know about the Civil War?

What do non-Americans know about the Civil War?

Attached: US_map_1864_Civil_War_divisions.svg.png (2560x1598, 270.02K)

That the wrong side won

It's pretty bad.
Only the revolutionary war is worse.
Oh god their educations are terrible. Just terrible. But hey man, they can tell you who ruled Roman in 340 ad. Cause that matters.

Sherman did nothing wrong
Ending the reconstruction was a mistake
The South will NEVER rise again

simple as

Cope.

you type like you have schizophrenia

You type like a retard that thinks he's funny

The both VA and West VA should join together and become an independent country

huge victory for global baking and centralized federal tyranny. Fuck Abraham Lincoln, hes in hell hopefully.

I type like I don't really give a shit because I know the responses I get to any post will be boring repetitive shit posts because I am an American.
I can say the sky is blue
and I'll have 3 posters tell me they want me dead, one tell me I will get shot and the other call me fat.
So, meh, fuck off.

I am american though

Johnson was the biggest faggot in American history and the South should have been punished harder.

>global baking

Yes. Did you know the jews own the baking industry?

based. The UK supported the Confederacy in the beginning but quickly switched when it was obvious they’d lose unfortunately. Fucking yankee banker swine.

I feel you. This shit is so lame lately and stale. It's all the same shit posts. I wish we had more actual americans here but everyone is leaving this place is so boring now.

It was a war fought over banking and debt that was later recontextualized as a war fought over slavery even though it was already on it’s way out so “”””””they””””” could have an obvious “right” and “wrong” side

Confederates wanted to keep slavery and the other ones were against it.

Confederates: "Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery."

Sherman unironically did nothing wrong though.
Its a bunch of ass blasted dixies coping about how they got absolutely btfo.

Banking and debt in relation to what?

The good guys(the people) lost and the bad guys(the rich) won, The war WASNT about farm equipment that was only brought up later to stop the bongs from helping the south and bolster union ranks, Clinton knew that given time slavery would fade away.

are you making light of the biscuit mafia?

yeah.. that clinton

>Asks non-Americans
>80% of the thread are Americans
Can we just not give our fucking opinion all the damn time, and show some respect? Are we incapable of that?

No, the Confederates said they were fighting for slavery in their declarations of secession.

>lincoln

Attached: 1515788086228.jpg (670x869, 193.23K)

pretty much just the slave/underground railroad part

>we
>our
>we
no, you faggot
kill yourself

Lincoln believed blacks were inferior to whites. No one denies this. As time went on, he became less prejudiced, and he was always opposed to slavery, whereas the degenerate Confederates went to war to defend it and lost.

Based. You're a brother of mine, Nigel.

To actually think that they risked their lives just so a tiny percentage of the population could keep nigs as wageless labour is absurd but modern Americans are expected to believe this.

lmao I didn't notice

That small percentage of the population held a lot of wealth, and wealthy people can easily convince others to die for them.

Do you deny what the Confederates said in their declarations of secession?