Just found out Bayer took over Monsanto some time ago in 2018, I had no idea

Just found out Bayer took over Monsanto some time ago in 2018, I had no idea.
That's such a huge US corporation lol.
Even after having lost the 2nd 30 years' war we are doing stuff like that?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
How do Germanophobes cope?

>inb4 muh mass immigration
Yeah right, as if we won't find a solution for that too lmao

Attached: 12-996845140.jpg (1920x1440, 75.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/bayer-das-monsanto-desaster-und-seine-geschichte-a-1267399.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Just found out Bayer took over Monsanto some time ago in 2018, I had no idea.
>That's such a huge US corporation lol.
user do you have any idea what you are talking about
Monsanto's takeover was the worst mistake in Bayer's history

No in fact I have no idea what I'm talking about as I'm drunk af right now lol
But how come a German corporation took over an American one?
Was Monsanto billions in depth or something?

>americans put military bases on germany so that germany can focus on growing economy instead of protecting itself
>germany turns around and uses that economy to takeover american companies

scumbag backstabbers

>Was Monsanto billions in depth or something?
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/bayer-das-monsanto-desaster-und-seine-geschichte-a-1267399.html
>But how come a German corporation took over an American one?
Because it's about which company is able to pay which price, they don't care all too much if a German, Mexican, Italian or Japanese company takes over an American one

nigga you are about to pay a much higher gas and electric bill just because America say so.

High IQ move if true
hm ok
Sure you are right about that, still...

Yes, I don't know why you did this. In fact I suspect that Americans are behind this move and Germans fallowed orders despite they knew it was shit to begin with

>we are doing stuff like that
>we
You don't own Bayer, it's a company owned by private shareholders

meds

He is right you know for the gas.
Given that Germans can't anymore import gas from Russia, you will literally import gas from USA.

- much more expensive
- very bad for ecology, it's mostly gas from Shale gas + Routing that will pollute more (Atlantic Ocean which separates us)
Germany got utterly cucked by USA with this war. Enjoy your bill next winter

Fuck off, you won't destroy German nationalism Ang*o.
Even if I was just scrubbing the toilets I would feel proud!

>Given that Germans can't anymore import gas from Russia, you will literally import gas from USA.
That wasn't why he should take his meds
He implied "because America said so", as if the U.S. caused this war that led to us having to cut off Russia

Yes, I don't know. But the thing is that this was is very convenient for USA. They won many things with this war, now EU buy their gas, absolutely non sense after all the ecological bullshit that we have every day. Big winner out of nowhere

>spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/bayer-das-monsanto-desaster-und-seine-geschichte-a-1267399.html
holy shit
also thank god for DeepL

because the USA told you to intervene and totally side with Ukraine to the point of sending weapons to kills Russians soldiers.

why would any wester european care about slavs doing slavs things if it weren't for america trying to cuck russia via Ukraine?

May haven't read that now I withdraw my initial statement...
It was apparently just about taking on their lawsuits for them, fuck it.

Good point, at the end of the day the greens are just completely insane.
>why would any wester european care about slavs doing slavs things
Exactly, the last time German soldiers built roads for Ukrainians they thanked us by taking parting in razing Berlin, I don't give a flying fuck about them desu

Attached: baerbock.png (987x1163, 525.75K)

germany pooperpower by 2020

Hey

Fuck you

This isn't uncommon. Anheuser-Busch was bought by a Belgium/Brazilian company so not even our beloved beer is owned by us anymore.