Lizzybros... I think our time is over

Lizzybros... I think our time is over

Attached: 1654215333203.jpg (1069x995, 186.32K)

damn

GOD SAVE THE KING

Attached: king charles iii.jpg (566x700, 81.73K)

Republic time soon

The latest polls showed something like 60+% of Britons still think we should remain a monarchy. No chance that republicans could win a referendum on this issue at this point in time. Australia/NZ/Canada will probably become republics though.

>Australia/NZ/Canada will probably become republics though.
NZ is a whole constitutional shitshow especially since maoris are split. Republic if it happens will probably be years or even decades after Australia

Looks like Netanyahu

British hatred of Meghan Markle is actually insane and I really don't understand it.

Australia will be the first, followed by Canada and then NZ

We're, according to opinion pols, the most open to a republic of the three, but I think if we were to become a republic, you'd be pretty quick to follow.

what would becoming a republic even really do for australia or NZ? i cant imagine them spending much if anything on the queen

Australia is first really? I though you guys were closer or liked the UK. I feel like Canada is the most indifferent.

>I though you guys were closer or liked the UK.
They used to be, but they hate us now for some unknown reason.

his hands are fucking disgusting

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-03 at 05-09-07 EaZpdb2XgAIO2HN.jpg (JPEG Image 734 × 960 pixels) — Scaled (99%).png (730x955, 963.82K)

They look like sausage links

Most people didn't give a shit about her, or even liked her, until her and Harry made a big song and dance of "leaving the royal family" (but then not actually leaving it and still keeping all their titles). When Harry and Meghan first got married, people loved her.

The real tipping point was that Oprah interview, which aired while Prince Philip was ill and just a few weeks before he eventually died. It just came across as vindictive, overdramatic, and poorly timed.

its become more of a thing to hate the UK lately, aslways has been but ive notice it getting really big.
namely due to colonisation and all that. a few people think that the common wealth is a form of colonisation

Wouldn't the change of monarch to Charles change this?

I’m in Scotland. Here almost NOBODY is favourable to the monarchy except some fossils in care homes. Due to the English dragging their heels and living on nostalgia copium eternally, Scotland will be out of this union soon. Yeah yeah we voted no by a slim margin previously but with the decline in living standards people here will not tolerate English (German) pedo elite dictating their lives much longer.

when i heard they were leaving the royal family, i honestly kinda respected them for it bc i thought he and his wife were gonna try and live semi-normal lives. but then i realised its just because they want to capitalise on it without the rules the royal family has to follow. its cool to hate the royal family so they capitalised on it by leaving and making a stink about it

The polls I'm talking about were done very recently (due to the jubilee) and were coupled with questions asking about the personal popularity of the Queen, which was even higher. So that 60+% is people already factoring in that the Queen will die soon and there will be King Charles.

Tbh, there's a lot of people who dislike Charles but like William, so even the naysayers might grin and bear it knowing that Charlie will only be King for a decade at most anyway.

>people here will not tolerate English (German) pedo elite dictating their lives much longer.
"English out, Pakis in", eh? Just like the Irish.

It's cromwell time.