I want to find love in Brazil

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23.28K)

Go to BAHIA, the only place in Brazil where people spice their food

I don't like spicy food.

Same

Aren't Trinidad women good enough? Or is it like America where the brown girls want nothing to do with black guys unless they're lightskinned or famous and black girls are unattractive on average and the attractive minority date out the first chance they get?

Nah I just need me some broken English, among other things

Maybe you should start by going there.

Go to Massachusetts. There are Brazilians there

Love?
Baseline emotion, We do not need this.

Attached: 1630184106582.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

I'm scared. Not of dying, but of only being able to pull club skanks and prostitutes. Honestly, I would rather take being killed or accosted by some jealous locals over being rejected.

This

As far as I know, Hispanics and Brazilians have as many hang ups over le ebil dark skin as Asians do, only less openly mental about it, and it's cleverly disguised as classism for black tourist money. There may be a "skank" stigma attached to being with a black guy, on top of not finding black features attractive.

I obviously know I can get laid in these countries, but I don't want hookers and low tier bar whores. I know my level so I'm also not going to head straight for the supermodels and famous actresses, I just want good looing normie girls. The kind I'd see posting themselves on Tiktok or instagram.

The problem with that is that black women generally aren't very attractive. I don't really feel bad saying that anymore because I am hopelessly outnumbered by the amount of black men that feel the opposite. My point is, attractive black women are such a tiny minority and it could be confirmation bias, but I feel like the black women that date out are 100x more attractive than the ones that stay in.

It's gotten so bad that, out of all the successful black men out there, all the billionaires and millionaires, the celebrities and supermodels, I can count the ones with attractive black wives on one hand and they still get mogged hard by the black women white celebrities get.

Can't even escape it by dating overseas. From what I've seen, Afro-Latinas and Brazilians typically look like American ghetto black women, only thinner and with straighter hair and the few that come out attractive are taught to date the first non-black latino/Brazilian they can find so they can have lightskinned babies. And with Africa you'll have to compete with billionaire oil baron and warlords.

Just come here, retard
if you want a Black chick go to Bahia

I've been seeing that suggestion a lot. That's what almost all of the black expats do, go to South America. I've been focusing on the ones that actually post pics and vids and I noticed that the black women they're with are average in terms of looks. Like something they could have gotten if they had hung around in an American ghetto. The only difference between the Afro Latinas/Brazilians I see these guys with and the African American women is that their hair is straighter and they're usually fit.

A good cope would be convicing myself that these faggots have low standards, but I look up the instas and tiktoks of good looking black women in South America and most of the time they're with a lightskinned guy. I think it's pretty obvious that any black women over there that's actually top tier wants to date out, just like here. Just look at the celebrities. Zoe Saldana and Tatyana Ali are both Afro Latinas and they're both married to white or lightskinned guys.

you will find love there
gay love that's it

You're too insecure about race
Why do you feel the need to travel to a foreign country to get laid? Perhaps you feel like the fact you're a foreigner will make women go after you more? Sometimes I wonder if being Brazilian in another country would make women like me too, but I know that's not true
American women look better, no need to spend money travelling elsewhere
These women you say look "average" or even bad are just what you're gonna find here, ugly women all around
Maybe if you like traveling do it, but don't think too much about these things otherwise you're not gonna enjoy a bit

>too insecure
I’m not insecure at all. I’m just able to recognize that being black is a huge disadvantage, especially in SA countries.
>Why do you feel the need to travel to a foreign country to get laid?
Dating in America is crap as a black guy if you have standards so another country might be a better change of pace.
>American women look better, no need to spend money travelling elsewhere
Not sure about the Hispanic and Brazilian women here because my city doesn’t have many, but (like I said) black women here are generally not that good looking, and mostly overweight and the deviations either date out or are only for giga-Tyrone. I assume the same is true in South America though.

First of all, if you can't get a gf in the States, you have no prospects of getting one in Brazil.

Second, the only thing a Brazilian would love about you is your nationality and hope of getting a green card.

Attached: 514cAdJ-tRL.jpg (375x500, 35.97K)

Black Americans that go to South America are split evenly between nigcels that want brown and black pussy but don’t want to put in the effort it takes to get it in the states, and gymmaxxed dudebros that are genuinely good guys and fun to be around and just want to dick around in another country.

>Zoe Saldana
I find her hot
>Tatyana Ali
meh, and really strong jaw

another thing, apparently you can find a Zendy in any corner here

just google "bahianas" and check them out

I also heard they are racist against whites in Bahia, on top of that being a gringo must give you a big chance

Attached: Screenshot-2022-02-04-20.20.33.jpg (601x450, 39.11K)