A slap, Will? August would've punched him instead

>A slap, Will? August would've punched him instead.

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (646x431, 60.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzCbCuAzgNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SO MUCH IT'S UNREAL

They really do be like that

I thought Scientology was suppose to teach how to deal with any situation

only if you have high enough thetan levels and the explicit blessing of Tom Cruise

btw in order to get both these things you have to let Cruise fuck your wife

redpill me about august, who is he?

Attached: 1628426170259.jpg (991x1077, 279.83K)

Hell on Earth

Jaden and Willow Smith's friend.

Jada was fucking her children's friend.

2pac would’ve shot him. The difference between a real nigga and bitch nigga.

Attached: 2E4B24E1-0C81-4B01-A242-0601262CD65D.jpg (800x1333, 150.86K)

Her hair looks perfectly fine, why is she pretending to have alopecia?

youtube.com/watch?v=tzCbCuAzgNw

Why do some men choose the cuck life? Or does the cuck life choose them?

she's his beard but she broke the deal and told everyone

are martin short and steve martin also gay?

Yes, every man in Hollywood is gay, especially Mel Gibson who has AIDS.

lel found the kike

Attached: 1646410935212.png (480x522, 22.21K)

Seriously why the fuck is he still with this bitch? He is fucking Will Smith, he can go full Leo and go after only hot young woman.
WHY THE FUCK HER?

She has been humiliating him on air about the cuck stuff and how he can't satisfy her.
He should have dumped that bitch the moment he figured out about how she cheated on him. I legit don't understand why he goes through all this.

thn he should be very high on thetan

I don't think you understand Will Smith's psychology. Fresh Prince was more autobiographical than you'd think. Will has always wanted a loving family, and is convinced that any embarrassment or hardship he must bear is worth it to keep everyone together. He just doesn't know what to do when the cause of the family's strife is his own wife.

A rapper whose friends with Jaden Smith. That’s how Jada met him, through her son

Woo
Here come the cuckold slap
It's for M’lady, uh, here come for M’lady
Here come the cuckold slap
(cuckold slap)
They won't let you offender her
Nah, nah, nah

The nice guys resolving a spat, the wife gave me the ok
so grit your teeth and brace yourself for contact
Rep for giving mad head, i can attest to that from my seperate bed
Means what you bout to say best not be said

So don't think you won’t be glowing red by the end of this song
Jada “entertaining” so i’ve got at least 15 to get it on
You better watch your step, “Will, can you come here a minute?”
Wait, Don’t move, got a bull to prep.

But yo this ain’t a failing on my part
Bald is sexy and Jaden’s tweet’s are high art
Yo Is any of this making any sense? Elevate your thinking or i’ll have to dispense the
Uh, and

Here come the cuckold slap (cuckold slap)
They won’t let you offend her (oh, oh, oh, oh)
Here come the cuckold slap (cuckold slap)
They won't let you offend her (won't let you offender her)
Uh-uh, uh-uh

Attached: 994694_174.jpg (320x240, 44.28K)

Will has always been a family man. He’s stressed numerous times in interviews that family is everything and is the main tenant of his life. That’s why he’s staying with her despite the fact their relationship is obviously in tatters, he’s absolutely desperate to make it work because otherwise the entire founding of his life will crumble beneath his feat. Most likely if he does go through divorce, she’ll get prominent custody (not that it matters because his kids don’t live with him but still) and he’ll be even more shuttered off from them. Family is everything to Big Willie, and if he loses that he becomes nothing. That’s why he’s been sitting idly with a fake smile on his face while his wife fucks men half her age, while his son gets done up the shitter by Tyler the Creator and while is daughter writes letters to Tupac asking him to come back and make mommy happy again. The facade must be maintained, so he’ll take all the shit they give him with a big stupid grin while everyone laughs or feels sorry for him because of it. We might just be in the Smith Suicide Saga

I condone his actions just not for this bitch. But she has some sort of mental buck cuck lock on him more powerful than I've seen on any man in my life. This nigga ruined what should have been the greatest night of his life over some rental pussy. I won't ever get it.