Why did America give Taiwan to China after WW2? That's fucked up. It was part of Japan

Why did America give Taiwan to China after WW2? That's fucked up. It was part of Japan

Attached: images (50) (12).jpg (505x607, 26.93K)

Maybe because you fucking declared war on the US unprovoked

>unprovoked

Attached: 1646166561495.jpg (600x457, 35.2K)

Japan had only held Taiwan for like 50 years by then. It was a Chinese possession and was given it back to its rightful owners

embargoing them is not a provocation of war

it literally is though

It was a Qing colony. The natives there are Taiwanese Aboriginals

taiwan was only chinese for like 200 years lol. it was like 150 years under portuguese, spanish and dutch rule.

Because you lost.

>NOOOOO! YOU CANT JUST CUT US OFF FROM YUOR OIR. HOW ARE WE GONNA TAKE OVER THE PACIFICU???

Attached: wojak-wojak-crying.gif (498x428, 5.67K)

Taiwan is Mexican.

Attached: Expanding.jpg (431x233, 42.48K)

I some times wonder if taiwan would be onboard with becoming part of japan. feel like mainlanders would turbo sperg out and start a war.

If the aboriginals can't secure their land, they deserve to be ruled by a more auspicious people ie the Chinese

Still a better claim since euros don't belong in East Asia

then you better get ready to fight russia

>Japan I disagree with your war in China/Indochina.
>Therefore I don't want to be party to your aggression by giving you our oil supplies

>This is "Provocation" for weeabs.

Taihuán

Its kind of crazy that 70 years ago the US and Europe depicted japanese as orclike goblins and chinese as civilized peoples

The moral of the story is that to the victors go the spoils and china shrewdly sided with the US and the west whereas japan went on a genocidal terrorist spree on innocent US and other Western peoples located in the pacific region

>chinese as civilized peoples
said no one ever

Even the Japanese were saying that till they beat Russia and got a little too full of themselves

It is, though.

Cringe weeaboo and kys