Are americans smart in your opinion?

are americans smart in your opinion?

Attached: 1643353555951.jpg (1080x1588, 826.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42ivIRd9N8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in general? no. of course some are though. i live in florida and there are so many retarded people. i get the highest grade on my exams the majority of the time and i barely study.

that movie is antisemitic

im dumb af frfr

as a society? not particularly
but really it's the elite that matter and they have jews who are

Once again leftists are ugly chudjaks

Even during my cringe Ben Shapiro phase, I always knew this faggot was the worst of the daily wire crew.

That's Matt Walsh and he's a conservative.

>leftists
lol brain dead retard

retard
youtube.com/watch?v=42ivIRd9N8E

I wtached 10 minutes of it and everyone including that guy is basically retarded and everyone has that absolutely insufferably nasally and throaty California voice

>right wing faggot sees right wing faggot
>calls him a chudjak
lmao

no

Attached: 1654014924732.jpg (1024x1000, 155.7K)

user, i....

>furry communist cart
I'd ride it.

>Think about le women

Attached: 1654123559743.jpg (410x405, 49.87K)

Yes even more than other migrants here.

Where's the trollies for familial degradation, and rampant hyper-individualism, and consumerism?
Feels biased to me

no

Attached: file.png (891x315, 35.95K)

I was trolling, of course hes handsome and very normal. I was imitating what a braindead leftist would think. fuck off

It's not about being smart. Americans are demonically possessed and will support the most hellish and horrifying shit possible as long as "progress Inc" tell them to.

actually kekked
good bait if intentional

I'm halfway through this documentary and it would have been interesting if the guy wasn't a retard.
All tranny propagandists are saying a bunch of silly stuff but he doesn't reply to it and insteads goes back to the same shit over and over in bad faith, making the trannies upset and cutting the interview.
He should just ask proper, logical follow-up questions to the tranny nonsense instead of being combative.

If they didn't try so hard to le epic dab on da libz, it could have been good. God damn I hate americans.

Damn someone already wrote basically what I did. Don't waste your time on this garbage Any Forumsbrudders

A woman is someone who knows she’s a woman. A man is someone’s who knows he’s a man. Ultimately further definitions fail to edge cases of intersex, disorders both chromosomal and physical etc.

Attached: images - 2022-05-25T153807.780.jpg (349x642, 28.54K)

>though

Attached: 1625967109763.png (1280x724, 146.63K)

You mean literal genetic defects making up what 0,001% of the population?
amazing