Why was he so right?

Why was he so right?
What do you think about him in your country?

Attached: 220px-Theodore_Kaczynski.png (220x164, 57.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/lawrence-jarach-why-i-am-not-an-anti-primitivist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fighting guns with sticks and stones seems like the dumbest idea ever. Industrial society isn't going anywhere.

The Polish hero we needed.

Attached: teddy.jpg (1031x1056, 296.24K)

Our intelligence was our own downfall

Industrial society will self-implode

he was a my husband i am very sad about the death of my husband because i married him and he was my husband truly a shame

He used common sense

He was a retard. The industrial revolution wasn't the problem, the agricultural revolution was. Basically just a reactionary without any knowledge about life before the industrial revolution who thought it was all picturebook houses and country fairs.

No, it won't. AIs will either fuse with humanity or make it obsolete, inevitably phasing it out.

he targeted literal who’s with his bombs and was also a stupendous virgin (jus like me). i personally think the optimal state of man is agrarian society with small industry for modern amenities, but it will only possible happen after some event that reduces earths population massively.

>thought it was all picturebook houses and country fairs.
No he didn't.
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/lawrence-jarach-why-i-am-not-an-anti-primitivist

you are my brother jew, i have been saying this forever. everything he disliked about the industrial revolution is actually just a symptom of the agricultural revolution. if we are going to go back then we need to go back all the way

poolacks are gigabrainlets and are completely clueless about the greatest Polish American and his ideas

the people who agree with him tend to be the weakest spineless fags who couldn't survive a day without electricity or modern amenities

maybe 1/10 of people who agree him have read more than 5 pages of his manifesto

The world economic forum is one step ahead of you! By the way if you’ve taken the injection you will not be part of this new world.

No I'm talking about climate change

don’t reply to me ever again or i will KILL you

For a guy who is supposedly in the genius area IQ-wise his manifesto is shit. The writing is bad and robotic but that's to be expected from a STEMfag. His insights are not that groundbreaking and half-baked. The only thing that makes him based is that he actually put his beliefs into practice

Ah i know him, the indifferent revelation and it's conscience guy!

The perfect way of living is animal husbandry and no agriculture, although the industrial revolution was far more damaging to mankind than the agricultural.

the injections are already working in your body to kill you

I wish there was a disease with 50% kill rates that swept the world and rid us of you retards

sorry that you fell for big pharma WEF propaganda. May you rest in peace.

RIP user
he trusted the science

I wish

I'm vaxxed and nothing has happened to me
When am I supposed to die again? Two weeks from now I'm guessing?

did you see the DEZ report on the Pfizer vaccine you’ve already been debunked

If you took one of the MRNA ones, not much longer. The traditional ones may or may not give you a random heart attack.