No wonder w*thes go insane in countries when not even your friends and neighbors will show you a bit of humanity and...

No wonder w*thes go insane in countries when not even your friends and neighbors will show you a bit of humanity and invite you to a nice meal.

Attached: wtf.png (686x710, 589.9K)

what the fuck do people even mean about that, like if you invite someone for diner specifically you give them food tha's retarded

Blue= niggers who can't feed themselves

Attached: mm.png (500x522, 88.7K)

We give people coffee instead of food. It helps us being productive which is why we're not poor crime-infested shithole like every single Romance-speaking country.

shiiiiiiiiiet it really do be like dat huh dem wypipo crazies fr

meds and beaners always team up to shit on superior nordics. don't forget that.

How come latinx are so outgoing and hospitable but massacre each other like schizos?

red = albino niggers who can't spare a bit of food for a guest because they're too animal-like and poor to do so
At best you guys are antisocial autists with low empathy

Slav subhumans are different from nord subhumans and they'll let you know it. Don't know why you act like they're your brethren

Here it depends, if it is a special date like birthday you're just expect to bring a gift, but if it is just a normal visit then you should bring meat and something to drink

russia was founded by swedes

fatass seething over the fact he won't get free food

Trust me, most of the food that you get is shit anyway.
It was always a blessing when I went round to a mates house and didn’t receive food.

>decapistani calling anyone else subhuman

Bc they have good weather

kys

kek

Attached: file.png (800x718, 308.28K)

autism

I have so much food that I'd gladly give it away to guests at my house. This is how it works in firstie countries. I can make one phone call and your entire economy collapses, you are our colony

Yeah I'm not really sure what kind of food is meant here. Like bread or something? Or do you just start cooking a meal for someone because they showed up at your house?

in the US it's a tossup,but they generally give food if you stick around for awhile.
the study probably means a meal or snack

I don't really know what I'd even give someone, would just feel weird. Like here, eat these canned sardines, do you want some eggs. I don't have ready meals laying around