Does this happen in your country?

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: E862180A-8271-4729-97FC-17EA9565483C.jpg (586x575, 116.62K)

Rise up.

based guy. you're supposed to sleep or read on the plane, stop bringing your vidja gaymes in public, it's not socially acceptable despite what your discord buddies think.

lmao

oh no muh bing bing wahoo get rekt trannie

who gets blamed here? the guy leaning his chair back, right?

how the fuck is he supposed to know that leaning would break some guy's computer?

How the fuck does anyone find videogames fun after entering university?

I would say the laptop owner has a case against the airline for designing such a seat. There is a lip on the seat just above the laptop which will crush anything that is large enough to stand straight up on the table while someone leans back.

Their response would be "it's called a laptop computer, not an airplane-table-top computer.

Video games started being fun after I turned 35.

lmao owned

Based. Imagine all the noise and heat that thing generated

>How the fuck does anyone find videogames fun after entering university?
Alcohol, playing with friend, marijuana

My first reaction in that situation would to be yo stand up and punch that guy in the side of the head as hard as I could. That wouldn't be reasonable though

The company that manufactured that laptop. I dropped my Thinkpad from like three metres one time onto a stone floor, and it just chipped a little from one corner. Meanwhile that thing snaps when someone just leans on it a little bit

Based
Gamers BTFO yet again

Why would they suddenly stop being fun?

Thinkpadbros always win
My thinkpad screen cracked when I rolled over onto it when my glasses were in the middle though. Had to get it fixed. But the rest of the computer is very durable

this, gamer laptops are stupid products designed for stupid people

Unless the table specifically says it’s laptop friendly the laptop owner is screwed imo.

Who the fuck plays video games in public.

I do a lot. Commute 1h 35 minutes every morning and every afternoon.
Play random stuff everyday. Today it was Green Hell on both trips.