/brit/

British Empire edition

Attached: The_British_Empire.png (2753x1400, 410.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/hardcore-9153-8679961
youtube.com/watch?v=UlpSyrEBMRY
youtube.com/watch?v=HNjpHju5ouw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they took this from us

Attached: file.png (1000x482, 194.35K)

Not my problem 2x.

I prefer this one

THIS is the thread

this must be the thread

this is the thread

transferring all my energy to this thread

this the thread?

Attached: 250px-British_Isles_Euler_diagram_15.svg.png (250x203, 35.53K)

this won't be a good thread

i am soooooooooooooooo tired

Attached: Clegg.png (615x703, 362.54K)

Want to use every hole she has. Want to degrade her sexually. Cum on her face, mouth. Want her to choke on my dick.

Attached: ceceliarose.webm (720x1280, 2.13M)

Cooming is like an emotional reset button. Just wanked and all my stress melted away

xhamster.com/videos/hardcore-9153-8679961

the night's goon

The lads.

Attached: Marx Engels Lenin Stalin.jpg (1000x745, 102.03K)

Bred to be bred

wish dadberg would fuck off
hogging the front room where the telly is but not watching anything just sat half drunk ad half asleep playing with his phone
i want to watch a kino while i eat
FUCK OFF DADBERG

Want to use every hole she has. Want to degrade her sexually. Cum on her face, mouth. Want her to choke on my dick.

Attached: 09gjmivm4xv81.jpg (2320x3088, 701.8K)

Someone post those brexit twins, Alice and whoever

On 6th February this year Her Majesty The Queen became the first British Monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee, marking 70 years of service to the people of the United Kingdom, the Realms and the Commonwealth.

>she
>her
>her
>her

watch something on your laptop in your room like a functioning young person. tv will drain your soul like it has done to your dad

Got a sweet gig at Facebook though didn't he, probably made some good money from that

the ghost army didn't fight, they scared the corsairs off the ships so that gondor's southern armies could commandeer them and sail up the river to minas tirith

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

/brit/ has absolutely gone to the dogs. far too many schizos. far too many autists. this use to be a shaggers generals and now all I'm seeing is unaged runts, discord raiders and gimmick autists who spend all their life posting their shitty meme which has never once recieved a single (you). It's like everyone saw Emmayank and schizospic and decided to copy them by making the most abhorrent posts imaginable

I'm nothing but an ape with an uncontrollable need to procreate. Would be nice if there were some greater meaning to life but my jnstincts tell me otherwise. Nothing but an animal.

me? I just wanna snog her

the goal

Attached: 17130208.jpg (640x480, 27.76K)

was just saying this down the pub

i am but i want to watch a film on the telly and post here on my laptop

kys oldfag

hairdressers car

Attached: 12042643_1675450856002128_328137163556173948_n.jpg (960x639, 67.51K)

Well, lads? Mods or rockers?

Attached: 72DEF536-D401-4F73-A059-019B5CADD23D.jpg (640x443, 79.4K)

split screen with tabs

velma from Scooby doo is so hot

>he doesnt have a laptop for posting and a laptop for watching

fucking Mexican neighbor is always sitting outside with his headlights on whilst i'm buying weed. i think it's starting to make my dealer suspicious.

you will eat the poo

Attached: B1B2655C-418A-4602-AD61-59944F401BA0.jpg (1284x1655, 932.38K)

Gonna slurp the metal industry stocks dip lads

I have actual historic beacons in the hills overlooking my town (two of them, in fact) but as far as I'm aware they're not being lit at all
Shame really, would be nice to use them for that and make a bit of a ceremony of it

David Jason is a racist according to Twitter.

Attached: FURs506WYAMnuVX.jpg (680x509, 67.08K)

im a seething autist runt but i had sex today

shading on her legs looks like she pissed herself

Attached: EAs9zM-WsAAQBIN.jpg (771x847, 66.84K)

She's not even attractive.

this grotesque beast should eat a bullet

adhd much

Attached: 285271186_1165911930616312_4515162598445450228_n.jpg (1440x1800, 223.94K)

Z

goths because I want a goth gf

the tab would be too small for a pleasurable and worthwhile kino experience.

or dadberg could stop hogging my front room and fuck off to bed

After dipping £5k in a fortnight my stocks have nearly regained that £5k in the last week alone
Think I'm going to take the money out and keep it as cash instead, hoping to buy a house and this volatility is making me feel a bit twitchy

gbb (grim beyond belief)

Can't be arsed with the majority on here. This website needs a board that is ONLY for shaggers. It will be called /dno/

dadberg always goes on about the mods and rockers and brighton beach
he was a mod

>and the mass expulsion of ethnic Germans from various parts of Europe.
Why were Poles so cruel?

no one told him that "traditional way" involves someone chopping your head off so that you don't suffer

whos this then

it's always kind of cringe seeing people obsess over another culture he doesn't belong to. Nothing wrong with appreciating another culture, nothing wrong with maybe adopting parts of another culture, but the complete rejection of what you spent your whole life in seems silly to me. Guy on the left looks like he should own ships in bottles and spent weekends tinkering in his shed instead of pretending to be an 18th century Japanese man.

Bitches are ready to eat shit but not ready to skip a few tanning session for the skin to actually heal and repair the damage it suffered

how much per hour?

go to britfeel disillusioned oldnigger

Attached: LDHIbezZxFIJ9qPSMyPbfq-gNVYxoD2lFRFOjUfH_mM.jpg (431x767, 59.72K)

£100

>once in a lifetime night
>he's spending it on an anime forum

Attached: 1_Bradley-Walsh.jpg (1200x900, 90.59K)

rockers were just wannabe yanks with shit taste in music
mods were stylish lads with cool haircuts that liked the interesting music coming from the black community at the time

my stockbergs are up as well

just out the shower lmfao

Punishment for aiming to dismantle Poland. It solved the problem.

Attached: pkin.jpg (579x671, 174.12K)

Every night is a once in a lifetime night because you'll never live it again.

It's very possible he did that as well and had a broad appreciation for military history and found a culture that ritualised suicide so he could do it with his mind at peace

use to use this excuse when I was younger for why women wouldn't date me. it wasn't because I was actually smarter, it was because I was just insufferable to be around.

was your dad a shagger?

based
virgin freak

>she thinks she's brainy
one argument and Diego would send her to the cleaners

May be some weirdos on here, but britfeel makes this look like a July Easyjet flight to Zante

did a cheeky wank

Attached: FSVzzQRXsAEdJW1.jpg (622x622, 46.35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UlpSyrEBMRY

>>once in a lifetime night
Why? what's going to happen

might seem an alien concept to you but it's not unusual for people to have interests and hobbies

They chop your head off in the end of the ritual when you have already cut your stomach sideways. You can't escape pain doing it

Been in a state of agonising ennui for approximately eight years

probably not
rockers were the shaggers inni

Attached: 5au2yzzub9391.jpg (1126x1280, 340.71K)

it's just another excuse to get pissed mate, makes little difference if it's the queen's jubilee or a rainy Tuesday

if your hobby is larping as a man from Feudal Japan then I have nothing but my deepest sympathies for your parents.

woah...i never new u were a philosopher michael

That's a man isn't it

ktim but with Britain

To shorten the suffering. You will suffer. Entire point of it. The courage to inflict that on yourself. Very prideful. State of modern day Japanese though.

ktim except for 10 years since I left secondary school

its thursday

ennui-xpect us to care ml

posting on Any Forums and wanking isn’t a hobby

I don't even know what philosophy is so your insult is lost on me.

Why do you keep saying he's larping, ending your life with a sword is not larping if you actually go through with it

It's that hunter guy before transition

>almost 10 years since i started uni
where does the time go lads... almost 28

dadberg has finally fucked off to bed
kino time

Need a 118 IQ gf who got a 2.1 from a good but not great university, who works in an unfulfilling job in marketing, and who is obsessed with the films of Wes Anderson

i left in 2009

that's not how you pronounce ennui but the intention of this post is appreciated

what you watching?

youtube.com/watch?v=HNjpHju5ouw

Attached: 1653514943757.jpg (1000x633, 153.69K)