What is your opinion on islam?

What is your opinion on islam?

Attached: 1446645951547.jpg (717x1115, 150.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_consumption_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=1GMwR1gmZ6M
youtube.com/watch?v=eT-Rh1auG0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: i_m_a_muslim__i_don_t_drink_by_nayzak-d7x4bql.jpg (717x1115, 147.32K)

Attached: no_to_valentine___part_1_by_nayzak-d5uy6hg.jpg (1024x751, 121.83K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_consumption_by_country

>no smoking
>no drinking
Muslims must be a minority here then.

Attached: will_not_remain_ignorant_by_nayzak-d50vane.jpg (789x1013, 200.72K)

Christianity, but somehow even worse.

It's superior to cucktianity
Smoking is not haram tho

Okay so basically
>No fun allowed: the religion

Haven't seen these since years

i am a muslim but i think muhammad was most likely a schizophrenic pedo

>autistic people love people who don’t smoke, drink or participate in social days like this
why hasn’t the entire site converted to Islam?

so im more of a spiritual follower desu, also i hate that its arabic based

Muhammad was a pedophile

Most muslims drink alcohol, smoke, eat pork and are faggots but they do it at night and inside their homes because they think "allah isn't watching"
Lmao

Insulting Muhammad makes you a kafir dude. It's actually worse than insulting allah according to alot of Clerics.
T. Ex muslim fiqh Expert

Aisha was 16 during betrothal 18 during consummation

Don’t care

we need exmuslims to help reform this religion, you guys gotta stop hiding one day, too many of you in the closet, probably not safe now but maybe in a few years

Not even remotely true .

What is Islam?

that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّى بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ. قَالَ هِشَامٌ وَأُنْبِئْتُ أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعَ سِنِينَ

Islam can't be reformed. That's what makes it superior to chrisecularianity

Islam is unrefomrable. We can reform muslims by forced secularism (see albanaia or turkey or bosnia) but we can't reform the religion itself

>Sudan
yh no.
youtube.com/watch?v=1GMwR1gmZ6M

youtube.com/watch?v=eT-Rh1auG0A

she was 9 when muhammad the pedo cummed in her

Silly and violent

Қaзaқтapын дин

Submission to god

It’s a clusterfuck of dogmatic protocol, violent zealotry and self-imposed retardation
However it’s stances towards women, homosexuals and Jews are 100% accurate and justified. Therefore I conclude that they’re alright I suppose

Қoтaқбac қaзaқшa cөйлe aлмaйды

im worried what this means then. so many young muslims losing their religion, whilst the ones who are pious are pretty conservative.

That's Jehovah's witnesses

Attached: Seemly+shrew_bcbbd2_9307523.jpg (900x1100, 175.23K)

It's a degenerate evil pedo religion which is why God punishes them by turning their nations into shitholes, but I wouldn't mind them if they left us alone likey were supposed to.

Theres an obvious wisdom behind this. Allah made her mentally and sexually precocious to ensure she can enjoy the privilege of enjoying the prophets company. That alone is a distinction most girls can dream of.

You disgust me pedophile.

Could be worse, he could be a Jehovah's witness

it's been more positive after i learned that muslims aren't as conservative of their religion as i thought they were

>Қoтaқбac
He?

>қaзaқшa cөйлe aлмaйды
>kazakça söyle almaydın
Meн кыpгызчa cөйлeймин

Who?