Wtf is wrong with le Dutchie ppl ?

Wtf is wrong with le Dutchie ppl ?

>In the Netherlands, it is perfectly legal to pay for driving lessons in kind. The "ride for ride" law allows anyone over the age of 18 to receive driving lessons in exchange for sexual favors. In the country, prostitution is regulated and even taxed
>Condition: the monitor must suggest the idea.
>The subject had come up again last November, when a Conservative MP had argued for a ban on the practice for tax reasons because it was not taxed. Indeed, driving school clients offering their bodies to pay for lessons are not subject to the tax that people with a prostitution license pay, reveals L'Express.

ouest-france.fr/europe/pays-bas/pays-bas-payer-ses-lecons-dauto-ecole-en-nature-cest-legal-3938241

Attached: 1647250718033.jpg (249x157, 3.56K)

>Netherland
Always been a degenerate shithole

what? why?

Attached: file.png (148x157, 21.53K)

>can have free sex on demand as "payment"
>but have to risk your life by sitting in a car with a female driver
not sure I could do it bros

>Dutchland is so degenerate you can pay for a driving lesson by fucking
>"""""Conservative""""" mp opposes it because its could be used to dodge taxes.
Never thought we could be outjewed like this

Attached: 1654031584044.jpg (705x397, 63.12K)

Israeli-bro, we got too cocky...

Unironically, a nigger talked to me in the subway a month ago and told me God has punished Italy for their degeneracy. He said that Italy has beautiful art, history, people, land, but that God will always make sure Italy won't be wealthy due to your degeneracy.

>He doesnt pay his taxes by spreading his ass-cheeks and swallowing semen.

Ask me how I know you are never going to make it.

Attached: +4 apu.jpg (615x506, 44.12K)

I can't open my buttocks to get my driver's license, I prefer to surrender, the difficulty is too hard

Attached: 1652706350338.jpg (743x942, 56.83K)

>I prefer to surrender

Average Frenchie

Attached: 2a16de0c02b4777dd3ebc760a05d0317.jpg (474x431, 25.82K)

I do...

Attached: 1640701649623.png (892x892, 311.87K)

You get used to it after a couple times + it has saved me 350 euros so far.

>In the Netherlands, it is perfectly legal to pay for driving lessons in kind. The "ride for ride" law allows anyone over the age of 18 to receive driving lessons in exchange for sexual favors
I wish.

>Unironically, a nigger talked to me in the subway a month ago and told me God has punished Italy for their degeneracy. He said that Italy has beautiful art, history, people, land, but that God will always make sure Italy won't be wealthy due to your degeneracy.
Blacks always say based shit like this, while whites always bitch and whine about useless stuff. This is why I hate white people

I am not even kidding Ameribro. It was my first time on the subway and he just started to speak to me about how degeneracy gets celebrated nowadays.

Natuurlijk. Ik geloof je hoor! Kankermongooltje. Moet je niet weer een zwarte lul draad maken?

There’s a reason Camus chose Amsterdam as a metaphor for hell in La chute. I remember going on Google street view in Amsterdam and seeing a sex shop right across from a church. They’re all godless degenerates

The court simply ruled that sex is a valid form of payment when agreed upon by both parties as it can legally be sold and bought in the country

Grote zwarte piemols
Kleine roze kutjes

based niggas

And it's based

Uhhh wat? Zou een raar en insignificant iets zijn om over te liegen... Raar ventje ben jij