He ruined it for us normal guys...

He ruined it for us normal guys. Now every simple-minded girl (every girl) is going to want a guy who will get physical to defend her honor in a heartbeat, but also be fine with them sleeping around because you'll always be in her corner supporting her.

Millions of women around the word realized that this is their ultimate narcissistic goal. And now they will expect it.

Attached: will smith.jpg (650x540, 68.76K)

they always did

40% of Zoomers have never had sex

yeah, you are kind of expected to do that anyway

fuck talking things out, you hear someone saying something you don't like you give the ol meat club to the jaw
this is the message

Oh God please don't tell me this.

I have a misdemeanor because I cracked open the head of some cunt who tried to grope my gf, don't be a beta bitch

They expected and desired this loooooong before this my friend.

is this all pretendy-wendy 'haha i'm so online u guise' or do zoomers just not go to bars/clubs any more

Attached: 1442211593538.jpg (1106x1012, 105.84K)

Ross Kemp? Is that you?

Will Smith is a retard anyway. I would have smacked his shit later in the backstage, not live in front of a billion people

yeh man you are totally going to get a gf

there is a difference between fuck meat and a relationship.

>live in front of a billion people

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.77K)

>tried to grope
>tried
Yeah right. You're just a violent animal, trying to justify your niggerdom.

my mom says I'm very handsome and will find the right girl someday

How did he only just try? You just saw him reaching and bonked him? Among countless stories in my city, some guy did grope somebody's wife in a bar so he pushed him and he died after hitting his head on the ground. I've always been curious how he felt about that now.

no i am Danny Dyer this is what i do in my spare time

it's not even about relationships really, just the fact that yeah adults get into fights and physically assault each other. i can go out and witness a spectacle like this tonight if a wizard said i had to.

legitimately cannot tell if this is a 'surprise' to younger people, like fighting was just some myth until now

>defending abhorrent holes
i think not

I ain't risking jail for no bitch.

Brown hands typed this post.

>Millions of women around the word realized that this is their ultimate narcissistic goal
Sorry to break in to you, but - women realized this many millenia ago instinctively. It's always has been this way as much as it saddens me.

Attached: 1648475628434.png (173x209, 108.74K)

>now

PROTIP: this incident was staged in order to normalize black violence in response to words (hate speech). Notice how he didn't get kicked out of the awards? Welcome to the new world order.

lol
women like getting men interested in them to fight each other
that twilight shit is real

>want to hurt people
>don't want to hurt people in defense of a woman

feel like i've missed a trick here Any Forums

Eat some meat you limp wristed onions enthusiasts

Women have always gotten wet for men who defend their honor it's primordial alpha behavior, what are you talking about?

Rock was holding back tears as he tried to continue with the award. Hes not that good of an actor bro. You only saw the slap clip.

I refuse. I will take another path.

Attached: 1643876904095.jpg (2000x1333, 774.6K)

imagine if women were just sexually attracted to people who were sexually attracted to them and then, in a mutually beneficial arrangement, they simply had sex

gay chads rise up

Haha stfu nigger

look I'm happy for you man but if I hear one more homo call another grown man "girl" as in "you're so naughty, girlfriend" or something along those lines I'm going to snap like jared leto's joker

thanks man yeah i just have sex with dudes i'm not a faggot