So now that the dust has settled. Who was in the wrong here?

So now that the dust has settled. Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1648436111897.png (992x735, 810.74K)

Us, for paying attention to it.

The marketeers

Rock is either an expert at taking a slap, or he knew it was coming and practiced for hours on how to sell it. Notice he pivots his entire body with the slap, legs included, as well as completely keeps his footing underneath him during it, and instantly recovers from it as if nothing at all happened.

Didn't will Smith get fucked and JUSTed a little while back? Sorry I can't keep these niggers straight anymore

Thing is Wills reaction seems pretty genuine.
>inb4 he is an actor
Yeah and I think we can all agree he isnt a great one. Yet here he was seeming completely genuine with no extra takes. If it was truly fake that was Smiths greatest performance ever.

Attached: 1648468376246.jpg (691x400, 44.38K)

Will, wife isn't worth defending and the joke wasn't that bad

>seeming completely genuine

How would you know what a genuine reaction to a slap is? You see many of them?

It's fake user

>If it was truly fake that was Smiths greatest performance ever.

Hurr...you could almost say it would be something an oscar award winning actor might be able to pull off.

He was crying and seething and probably shit his pants, I doubt it was fake. Unless you think him publicly humiliating himself by being a cuckold for years is also fake.

Attached: 9s2ce00yk8a51.jpg (1242x1429, 129.93K)

This. I respect chris rock for being one of the only comedians to stick to his guns. Everyone else would have bent the knee to the troons after being removed from netflix.

He let his wife cuck him

that tweet on point fr

>post yfw The Oscar Academy has deposited 10 million dollars into your account

Attached: 1648474390977[1].png (728x1000, 861.96K)

Yes I have actually been in a confrontation before. Have you not?

Again I think we can all agree Smith isn't a great actor.

HAHAH
SLAPPY
SLAPPY SLAP SLAP
HEHE
SLAP
SLAP SLAP SLAP
SLAPPY SLAP SLAP
HE SLAP
HEHEHE
SLAPPY SHOW
HOHO
SLIP SLAP
HOW CAN HE SLAP
DOHOH
HE DID A SLAPPY

Attached: e370de84a25103e3311e75bf6c341101.jpg (389x324, 23.54K)

It's funny how he was just let on stage, and the security did absolutely nothing about it. Hmmm

>Yes I have actually been in a confrontation before. Have you not?

And how would that qualify you tell what somebody's genuine reaction to slapping someone would be? If you were the one slapped, you wouldn't really be able to tell what their immediate reaction is. If you were the one slapping, you wouldn't notice your own reaction.

And also how the acadamy has done nothing whatsoever to chastise or sanction him or anything. Like, you know, going on stage and assaulting the main presenter is just a peachy thing to do.