I'm unironically scared of korean unification, it would not be good for japan

i'm unironically scared of korean unification, it would not be good for japan

Attached: 1542719678304.gif (220x218, 72.93K)

Why not?

>Norfs work in Souf factories
>Trillions worth of minerals in the norf
>Inherits icbm, nuclear tech

I'm a korean in finland so i'll answer this. he's scared because japan would lose it's spot as #3 in the world in a matter of a decade. NK has trillions of natural resources perfect for our industries, a blue collar skillforce and they will stabilize our birthrates. We would always have the largest skilled army in East Asia. The benefits of unification are immense and even destructive in some cases for china and japan

Holy based. How do we make this happen?

South Korea will too busy trying to integrate the North which will probably take 50 years. If anything this an advantage fo4r Japan
>in4 muh nukes
US and China would not let Korea have nukes anyway.

I would unironically migrate to korea and dedicate my life to fixing your birth rates (not a breeding joke), fixing your toxic work & study culture, eliminating pollution and uniting the 2 Koreas. I miss my very good friends back home THOUGH so not sure I'd do it.
thoughts?

gook luck kim

>North which will probably take 50 years.
this is asia not europe. they will integrate in a decade

damn that's a crazy idea, I'm gonna listen to PSY and think about the ramifications of this

You think? According to all estimations the economic discrepancy between NK and SK is greater than between East Germany and West Germany on the eve of reunification

ok and what's the problem with this? how will the south and north suffer exactly because of this?

yes, i mean. I think the north would prob even end up richer than the south in 20-30 years because many south korean companies would move all their headquarters there after unification if it happens. Also you have to remember east asian are the most conformist people on the planet, i honestly think korean softpower would absorb them if hasn't already since a lot of north koreans already watch south korean tv and listen to kpop lol most defectors say they left north korea for the south is because of some k-drama or kpop band

Chinks and Ruskies will never let it happen

Why doesn't India unite with Paki and other neighbors?

my imaginary man in the sky is better than your imaginery man in the sky!

literally

>swedish faggot moves to glorious nihhon
>suddenly jap flags start appearing consistently in here
make your old videos public again you faggot I'm trying to watch the scribblenaouts final

I FUCKING LOVE KOREA NOW WTFFFFF!!!!

Looks powerful

Attached: 5243C5F7-6BDA-42A9-8FE6-2FCBC38EC4ED.png (541x541, 103.36K)

korea MUST be unified

Attached: 1650525786214.png (660x589, 240.29K)

north koreans are n*****s

we MUST crave for Korean unification!

Korea Should be Unified Under the north. Japan will be their friend.