International Draw Thread /ID/

Okay frens, its DRAWTIME

reminder: Jannie pls don't delete thread we have this from time to time, thank you

Attached: Draw Thread INT.jpg (1500x1200, 669.49K)

Last thread personal favorite goes to India user:

Attached: Gooood morning Indiaanon.jpg (800x800, 277.54K)

Perfect circle

The Georgian world order

Saved
Could you draw a jomon and olmec having an epic battle, and maybe respecting each other's power afterwards

Attached: FQoELYVXIAMfaRF.jpg (900x900, 162K)

circle

Attached: circle.jpg (1000x800, 153.53K)

here you go

Attached: Stalin was georgian, right...jpg (1000x800, 283.49K)

Wtf, where did you get this picture of me?

>omon and olmec

Attached: Orumeka vs JOMON.jpg (1000x800, 260.34K)

draw what my swedish friend looks like eating with his family while I'm starving in his room

Pretty based

kek I stalked you

rip Indoanon

Attached: Guess .jpg (1000x800, 284.84K)

sex

i got an idea for an Any Forums related drawing but it's out of my comfort zone so I'll just leave it here

it's basically something similar to the satw comic, where each country is represented by a human character, and the idea is a caricature of what happens in the thirdies' threads, i.e. that they get invaded by firstoids bitching and moaning and arguing syupid shit like
>I suffer (shartmartian crying on a convertible car)
>you're not poor, you're lazy (fat germen in fancy clothes sitting next to the air conditioner)
and so on, I mean a thread for thirdies infested with wypipo, you get the idea

Attached: 1.jpg (1021x1200, 94.43K)

>it's basically something similar to the satw comic, where each country is represented by a human character, and the idea is a caricature of what happens in the thirdies' threads, i.e. that they get invaded by firstoids bitching and moaning and arguing syupid shit like

kek sounds pretty hilarious but I'm also out of my field, I could try something similar to that though. We would need to stablish the format for others to also use

okay, my request is as follows.
Two Ukrainian men and one woman squeezing a Belarusian boy in the middle. One man is 20 cm taller than the other and the woman is around the same height as the other man. And they're surrounded by /bel/+/ukr/ Ouroboros like picrel(disregard the countryballs). And the boy's face is glowing like he's a natural lightsource.
pretty please.

Attached: snek template.png (600x600, 126.01K)

Kindly requesting whatever this is supposed to look like, please.

Attached: 1622744484378.png (1871x136, 28.93K)

yep, drawing funny stuff is not easy, like many poorly drawn memes are drawn by good artists and they use that childlike style in a deliberate way, not because they couldn't draw better or more realistic
I'll try to have some doodles for the next thread anyway

Attached: satw_complete_characters_by_ashhorror-d30k7rj.jpg (900x856, 206.05K)

Based thread

I drew her as well

>I'll try to have some doodles for the next thread anyway
Gotcha, maybe we can do something the next time the thread comes around

I'm going out fren, next time I'll do it

Attached: Chile.jpg (800x1000, 223.33K)

alrighty. have a nice day