Hollywood shills can suck my dick

Hollywood shills can suck my dick
>MUH AUTISM
If you think that it's impossible or even improbably for something like that to be staged you're not autistic, you're gullible.
It's a marketing stunt and the only reason we're seeing the Oscars everywhere in social media and news is because of this.

Attached: shills.png (2756x1062, 437.22K)

LOL

Will Smith won't even play bad guys in movies because he's so obsessed with his nice guy image, what the fuck makes you think he'd go along with a plot to stage turning himself into the most hated man in Hollywood overnight just to save the Oscar's viewer numbers?
Heat of the moment cuckrage is far more likely imo

Also Chris Rock isn't nearly good enough of an actor to pull off that bewilderment afterwards so well

So you think an event that took place during the oscars, which most people heard about after the oscars were already over, was a hoax intended to drum up viewership for the oscars?

actual viewership doesn't matter anymore it's all about twitter mentions

Yes you fucking retard, so long as people are talking about it. The Oscar’s was about to die and now next year people are going to be remembering and taking about what’s gonna happen this year

>Will Smith won't even play bad guys in movies
but he's a nigger in every movie

The audience they would be targeting with a stunt like this has the attention span of a squirrel on cocaine. Nobody is going to tune in next year because of this, they will all be latched on to whatever the flavor of the month global crisis is at the time.

>most hated man in Hollywood
What are you talking about, people are defending what he did

Will get the fuck off Any Forums and fix your life you cuck

> The audience they would be targeting with a stunt like this has the attention span of a squirrel on cocaine
Yes and everyone will forget it and next year the media will make sure to hype the next Oscars by blasting the slap in full repeat

I'm glad you made that collage of people BTFOing you for your autism.

The red circled ones are mine lmao
Today has been a good day to bully autistic retards

Attached: f.png (2756x1062, 504.09K)

Do you see a single (You)? Get fucked

kek. Good one. Laughed.

based

>ITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNTITS A MAKETING STUNT
Don't care still funny

>you think our yearly award show needs publicity? Buh buh this year's show is over already!
Dude they need to justify the need for the budget next year with the rapidly crashing viewership, it nearly doubled with the chimp out

Lol are you the autist who got Btfod in that other thread, who could only make a final argument of “it looks unnatural”.
Well , because your autistic , you think it looks unnatural. It’s like being color blind but insisting that that tree is gray.
You didn’t have to compile all the based and logical responses towards you like this, although now that you’ve done it, try refuting any of it

Mine. I had a lot more but salty sad autistic OP didn’t include them

Attached: 203CD0D5-5103-461C-B761-139A09828F54.jpg (2756x1062, 807.21K)

This is literally the first post I make in months you retard, been lurking and compiling the lists of shills using the same buzzword over and over.