If you're a film buff and you're not subscribed to The Criterion Channel what the fuck are you even doing...

If you're a film buff and you're not subscribed to The Criterion Channel what the fuck are you even doing. It's a comprehensive film school that you only need to pay 11 dollars a month for. Are you retarded or something?

Attached: criterionchannel.png (1156x588, 62.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCoPFuX1JssMHvAy6YMSGEeA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCznLK10EB9PWiMtM2E8aVOg/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's a comprehensive film school
wut

I have my own sources.
I watch these 2 channels for DVD featurettes and making ofs
youtube.com/channel/UCoPFuX1JssMHvAy6YMSGEeA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCznLK10EB9PWiMtM2E8aVOg/videos

Attached: 21.jpg (473x274, 28.59K)

I subbed for one month and it didn’t have a single movie I wanted to watched. I wanted to watch treasure of the sierra madre. Didn’t have it.

I get all my films for free on yify

Why would I pay for something I can get free?

Why would I watch something with shit video quality when I can just download the BD?

Tbh the only problem is there’s too much shit

They add like 300 fucking films a month, how am I supposed to hold all these films

I prefer the more focused curation of something like MUBI

They need to put more eastern europe and japanese stuff than niggershit

Attached: 1646110658171.jpg (698x524, 29.62K)

What criterions are you looking to buy next, bros? For me it's
>The Red Shoes
>Black Orpheus
>The Lure
>Taste of Cherry
>Sansho the Bailiff
>Short Cuts
>La Jetee/Sans Soleil

they FINALLY decided to remaster the sinokino that is Flowers of Shanghai, so that's what I'm going to buy next

Inland Empire and Drive my Car

Tell me more about Flowers of Shanghai. I already watched Daisuke Beppu's video on it but still.

Anything they have I want to watch, I can just download. Or if it's one I really love I'll buy the blu ray

Pickup on South Street

torrentfags need to get banned forever from this place

this
if you torrent media you're the cancer of society

>Are you retarded or something?
Yes but that's part of being European. That channel only exists in the USA and Canada, I think.

I have a plex server with 1500+ classic films on it, why the fuck would I pay to subscribe to a fucking channel?

your the reason there are no good movies in the now

Kys

>comprehensive school

No thanks, I don’t want to learn in the same room as niggers

fuck you piece of shit and all of that are killing the industry

>paying for a shitty streaming service when I can just torrent everything for free
plus Criterion is entry-level film 101

>I GOTTA TOOOORENT EVERYTHING
>AAAAAAH IM TOOOORENTING
while also
>OMG NEW MOVIES SUCK

Attached: 483.jpg (205x246, 17.88K)

>DUDE JUST GIVE YOUR MONEY TO CORPORATIONS AND LIVE PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK LMAO

No, the reason there are no good movies in the now is because in the 90s the studio exec kikes turned the filmmaking industry into a fucking algorithm-driven conglomerate

Hey you fuckfaced dork listen up.
I lived through the 80's and 90's, we weren't watching 500 movies a week, we had to pick 2 or 3 to rent during the weekend and that's it.
We spent less on movies than you today even though you pirate everything AND we got quality while you got SHIT!

>Inland Empire
Janus still hasn't announced this one and Lost Highway, right?

>torrenting movies from 1934 causes new movies to be bad
retard

Make a good movie and I will buy your overpriced ticket and a giant tub of your overpriced popcorn and go watch it. But you don't get to demand loyalty with the promise that you'll try to be less shit. That's fucking wife-beater logic.