We thirdie now

We thirdie now

Attached: 2050B41F-37D3-4715-9551-5722168EC42C.jpg (1169x1068, 137.09K)

Welcome to the club, John

if they actually wanted to help they would just tell to avoid black neighbourhoods..

Attached: 1507350910042.jpg (1920x1543, 237.11K)

Politicized take. Gun violence has always been constant. I just makes bigger news when it's Brayleah getting shot instead of D'Shawn

What is a good contigency plan to avoid getting shot?

avoid black neighborhoods

For schools

Attached: 1654090279060.webm (720x480, 2.35M)

Americans; what do you think it would take to pass nationwide gun-legislation like some countries in Europe have? Not asking about whether or not it should, but what do you think would be the tipping point that pushes public opinion to the point it would happen?

Disguise yourself as a white woman and avoid going near schools and Walmarts

Every neighborhood in the US is a black neighborhood by European standards.

These captions are fake, aren't they? You are trying to troll me, aren't you? Shame on you, Sudan. Shame on you

the only thing that might work is listing ARs as NFAs, but this would have to be traded for legalizing machine guns. This would mean all new ARs would be full auto by default

>but what do you think would be the tipping point that pushes public opinion to the point it would happen?

Some rejected gay going into an evangalical bible study and murdering at least 20 children, AND streaming it on Any Forums. Or an armed attack on a Trump rally, also streamed. It's important to stream so pictures of the dead bodies are seen. This would make Any Forums shit itself and ban guns, and prove to everyone that Any Forums cannot be trusted.

I don't understand what you mean

I wish I were

Attached: 1654088951130.webm (720x480, 2.49M)

>only a few hundred people get shot per day
>rampant gun violence

This is so pathetic. I wonder if the person behind that twitter profile has any friends they can just hang with qnd have a good time, maybe it would calm them down a bit and get them focused on their own real life rather than constantly seething about politics.

I think we should just be glad that our countries don't have video games like the US does. Imagine the school shootings we would have otherwise.

None of you are white by any real standard.

they had so many school shootings and shit, let alone all the usual gun violence... they are way past what any other first world country would consider the turning point
their (republican) politicians just can't openly admit that they don't care enough about a few dead kids every few months to get rid of their beloved weapons, because that would be evil

>Mexico has five times our murder rate
>crickets

Just avoid schools, hospitals, shopping malls, playgrounds, grocery stores, churches, movie theaters, softball fields, government buildings, salons, night clubs, streets, concerts, festivals and fairs, parking lots, sidewalks, your own bed, hotels, restaurants and gas stations

You have never been to America.

>I think we should just be glad that our countries don't have video games like the US does. Imagine the school shootings we would have otherwise.
What? If you dumb enough to shoot up a school because of a game I think it's safe to say anything/anyone could convince you to.

This is all easy to do because tourists would only go to airports, hotels, and landmarks where there is security. Also, just speaking generally a shooter wouldn't bother with a landmark because it's out of the way, hard to get to, and there's nothing there besides the landmark. How many people are going to visit the Big Standing Rock and then murder the busload of japanese tourists there? Most people don't even know where Big Standing Rock is. Same for an urban landmark like a museum, Americans don't do museums and won't pay for parking so how would they even get there.

What about festivals dedicated to garlic? Are these safe?

And you have never seen a white person.

I bet places like libraries would be pretty empty.

>I bet places like libraries would be pretty empty.

libraries were cancelled for covid, most aren't reopening

All the huddled masses better avoid dangerous america now.

The extent to which orgs like Amnesty and HRW have become distinctly left-wing, with agendas that far outstrip their nominal focus on protection of human rights, is part of a larger trend. It's happened with US orgs focusing on civil rights as well, like the SPLC, and the ACLU. It's unthinkable, for example, to see the ACLU defend Nazis in Skokie today.
In the end, these orgs have exchanged their relevance for feel-good messaging. It's not so much frustrating as sad, because there are fewer and fewer orgs apolitically standing up for the rights of all.

Attached: Free-Speech Cases.png (961x747, 538.91K)

>Amnesty International is left-wing
So this is your brain on American copium?

anyone who denies the existing of God is, intrinsically, communist