This is based, I like this even if hungary is gay now for a bit

This is based, I like this even if hungary is gay now for a bit.

Attached: 47380288_7.png (1920x2307, 112.85K)

If you geoncide Hohols and take the West we will be happy to oppose Russia with you, but we have to focus on the immediate threat now.

Pls hungarianbros stop, come back.

Attached: 49x5thxm28391.png (750x730, 322.72K)

Death to Kyiv!
Death to America!

Kys faggot
Based. Death to Kyiv, long live Kiev

Russians enslaved you, like literally

Attached: afy8la9r2o291.jpg (984x899, 156.35K)

>nooooo you have to destroy you economy for a nation who hates you and has done nothing for you in all of its history
you are the one who is being gay

Austrian clay

The only difference I see between Russia and Ukraine is that Russia isn't supported by the current Washington DC geopolitical fad.

There is a city in Bosnia named Visegrad

Russians killed you not so long ago dumbo

And the Ukrianians are planning to kill us.

There are tons of towns in Poland named Wyszogród. "High settlement" is a generic name.

Come the fuck on..

>Death to Kyiv!
don't be offended, but you're stupid we aren't your enemies

>we aren't
But you will be. Right now Ukros are docile and harmless because of war, but once it ends...

Kind of sad and jealous we are still behind them, and also for not having something like this decades ago. We have the Craoiva group but it's almost nonexistent

>A highly militaristic and nationalistic country at your doorstep with the latest Western Weaponry is not a threat
So this is why Pavel Zhebrivsky threatened Hungary with an invasion.

I want a strong Eastern coalition spearheaded by Poland and Romania

What exactly does Hungary have, that it's worth for us going to war over? More Hungarians?

based and rzeczpospolita pilled
freedom for all

Russia will slaughter you foolish retards like they always do

Z

ok nazi

The land hunger of the Slav unquenchable. We will live to see the day when Poles start to demand Berlin.