Jesus was from the middle east, so how come christianity is illegal there ?

Jesus was from the middle east, so how come christianity is illegal there ?

Attached: jesucristo.jpg (1200x675, 44.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-the-holy-spirit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bro who told you Christianity was "illegal" here

Attached: 1651837531500.jpg (1056x2513, 211.79K)

>bro
Lara is a biological female

Attached: 1620793884543.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

>JW
>Christian

>"Christianity is illegal"
>"shows map of where JW is illegal"

Attached: retard-1.jpg (400x400, 19.99K)

This is not Christianity its heresy. You are just lucky we don't burn and massacre heretics anymore.

JW and Christian are synonyms

MEDS. NOW

because heresy (jehovah witness being a major heresy) deserve death and eternal damnation as told in the Bible. The middle east, being the home of many post-Roman Christians that rightfully despise heresies as the anathema that they are, makes shitty heretics like you illegals (on the premise that they ban JW I honestly don't know nor care, fuck JWs they eat children according to every Church I visited here, even thos shitty disco larping as Church "churches")

wth i dont see my country in there brb telling FPI about your cult

Then why is one considered heresy and the other is allowed?

>heresy

According to whom ?

I want to marry Lara and make her a real christian (catholic)

>According to whom ?
These countries:

Lara what is the bible's stance on bearing the children of an infidel? (muslim BVLL)

How is Christianity a cult ?

"You will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name.”—MATTHEW 24:9

No we don't !

we work to build up families, both our own and those of our neighbors. We respect God as the Creator of the family arrangement. (Genesis 2:21-24; Ephesians 3:14, 15)

In the Bible, he teaches principles that have helped people around the world to have marriages that are strong and happy.

Attached: Incomprehensible+buffalo_cf38f5_9557881.jpg (900x2336, 306.63K)

JWs are cult that ruins lives and destroys families. Just ask some of the many former adherents who escaped from it.

You follow the preaching of an American schizo.

We follow God's commandment to marry “only in the Lord”— (1 Corinthians 7:39)

That's like asking Judas Iscariot about Jesus.

Even the devil can cite scripture if it suits his purpose...

I will personally behead you if you set foot here lara

JW are as close to Christianity as Druze are

JW don't worship Christ, therefore they are not Christians...
Their view of Jesus is more akin to islam than to Christians. JW see Jesus as not God but some form of very important person or angel or whatever, which is similiar to islam who preach Jesus was just a very important prophet. That's why they aren't called "Christians" but Jehova's Witnesses because their focus is Jehova and not Christ.

I asked about bearing children, you can have them without marrrying I am very liberal

Jesus is neither American nor a schizo ??

Even the Pharisees accused Jesus and his followers of serving the devil... (Luke 11:15)

That makes no sense

All my beliefs are based on the Bible !

Attached: Fabulous+dotterel_0fbd8e_9525308.png (1200x1762, 737.62K)

Why does god care if I masturbated?
It's fun and it stops many people from raping women...

>continues to cite scripture
Even the devil can cite scripture if it suits his purpose...

Attached: 1654185942678.png (477x610, 574.22K)

>JW don't worship Christ

That's normal, Jesus himself directed attention and worship only to JEHOVAH GOD !!

For example, when prodded to do an act of worship to the Devil, Jesus said:
“It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.” (Matthew 4:10)

Later Jesus instructed his disciples:
“Do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.”—Matthew 23:9.

To a Samaritan woman, Jesus described the type of worship that individuals must give to God.

Their worship must be based on spirit and truth. Indeed “the Father is looking for suchlike ones to worship him.” (John 4:23, 24)

Yes, reverent adoration should be expressed ONLY to GOD.

To render worship to anyone or anything else would be a form of IDOLATRY, which is condemned in both the Hebrew and the Greek Scriptures.—Exodus 20:4, 5; Galatians 5:19, 20.

>Jesus was just a very important prophet

Jesus was not just a prophet. We honor him as Jesus Christ our Savior and as the Son of God ! (Matthew 20:28; Acts 5:31)

Attached: 1631149539677.png (4360x7760, 1.16M)

jesus was more white than brown

Attached: 1621293099435.jpg (1000x1293, 232.45K)

Banning Christianity and banning a literal cult from Pittsburgh is not the same thing

You don't even believe Jesus is God, and you deny the holy spirit.

Good thing I actually believe and follow the scriptures, unlike the Devil (and others...) !

Okay ? That's not Jesus

Why ?

>Even the devil can cite scripture if it suits his purpose...
This

>That's normal, Jesus himself directed attention and worship only to JEHOVAH GOD !!
Jesus is God you heretic. He died for your sins and resurrected, therefore he is God.

Jesus didn't even exist m8.
He's the Zoroaster. Even that was stolen from Sumerian mythology btw.

>Good thing I actually believe and follow the scriptures
You deny the true nature of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. You corrupt the words of the Bible to spread confusion and sow discord. You are a heretic at best, and at worst a satanist.

Yes, that's why you are called Jehova's Witnesses and not Christians, because you but Jehova above Christ.
Christ for you is just an angel or something lesser than what Christians think Christ is. For Christians, Christ is God. It's in the name, regardless of your religious views we're discussing etymology and not religion.

I agree, all cults should be banned. What's that have to do with my religion ? (Christianity)

But Jesus isn't God though ?

The Scriptures tell us:

“My Father is greater than I [Jesus].”—John 14:28.

“I [Jesus] ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God.”—John 20:17.

“To us there is but one God, the Father.”—1 Corinthians 8:6.

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”—1 Peter 1:3.

“These things saith the Amen [Jesus], . . . the beginning of the creation of God.”—Revelation 3:14.

And we don't deny the Holy Spirit at all !

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-the-holy-spirit/

Attached: IMG_20220602_202741.jpg (841x1013, 119.7K)

*JWs are a cult

>That's like asking Judas Iscariot about Jesus.

Jesus never made his followers shun certain family members through "disfellowship" like the Watchtower does (usually for the remainder of disfellowshipped person's life). Even parents are made to shun their own children. That destroys families.

Shut up, you don't even believe that Jesus died on the cross, but a pole. Jesus is God. He died for your sins, and you spite Him. Shame on you! You will receive your punishment upon death.