Do they love each other?

Do they love each other?

Attached: 1639930079464.jpg (1140x641, 38.28K)

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

Attached: marutei.jpg (568x353, 39.88K)

They are possibly the worst neighbours you could ever have, but at least they are good trade partners when they aren't trying to kill us.

Give it up, that was damn near a hundred years ago.

Silence, Nazi collaborator

yeah danes have special minorities rights in german with frisians sorbs and gyspies.

you guys get extra money just for being danes wtf

Is it easy for Danes to learn German? Is that a popular language for Danes to learn?

They've hurt us the most, historically, so it is only right.
And they shall continue to pay until the day they return all our land.

>They've hurt us the most, historically
That'd be Sweden

I'm Scanian by the way, so I'm Danish.

No. I hate every cunt. They constantly just say "Germany nazi" and nothing else. That's why I did exactly that, turned around and only love my own. Since that's what you mfs all expect fromme

Not really, no.
Past a certain grade you can choose between German or French, or any foreign language provided the school can gather enough interested students to legitimize the hiring of a teacher.

But no one cares about German, the only reason to choose it is because it's easier than French and because nothing more interesting is available at your school. 99% of it is forgotten the second you graduate, except for for the phrase "Ich bin böse und knallen die tür", because it sounds like "I'm gay and I fuck bulls", which is of course very handy in Germany.

It's taught in schools from 6th grade yet no one here actually manages to learn it mostly because we simply refuse their ridiculous grammar. It amazes me everytime when i think about it. Southern Danes to be very good at it though

meanwhile nobody here learns danish in school, not even in schleswig.

To be fair neither do Danes

>meanwhile nobody here learns danish in school, not even in schleswig.
They don't speak Danish in Denmark either. The only country in the world that speaks Danish is Norway. The Danish spoken language is widely different than the written language.

you guys learn german at school? never knew that

>you guys learn german at school? never knew that
If you finished secondary school you would also know that they teach German in Norway.

wtf?

the dutch also learn it in school, and its pretty comfy with €, you can easily travel the border for shopping. in the past it was harder, changing money every time was a pain in the ass.

most dont. and the few who choose it never actually learn it. its not the same as having it in elementary school

wütender hut :3

Norwegian is a Danish dialect. Spoken Danish has evolved past the written language.
This is in part why a foreigner can never truly learn it, a good 10-20% of it can only be learned if you are born into an ethnically Danish amily, or you will never master it fully.

Which is nice in a way, because it keeps a certain natural distance between us and others.

kys
interesting, never knew that.

Standard East Norwegian is a dialect of Modern Norwegian regarded by some as an Eastern Norwegian standard language with roots in Eastern Norwegian elites' pronunciation of Danish.

The Danish elite pronounced words the way the written language was written, and they spoke clearly. The Danish written language is extremely conservative, and has not had any major reforms since the 14th century. So the Danish oral language has evolved in a different way than how actual Danes pronounce words.