Will Smith's woif looks laik a dildow

>Will Smith's woif looks laik a dildow

Attached: ricky-gervais-oscar-joke-1-5e4119275e7a2__700.jpg (700x743, 86.45K)

lmao

based because alcohol shown

I aint tryna play my games wit no
DEEL
DOUGH

Why do I get the feeling that Will Smith wouldn't have reacted that way if it was a white comedian, because it would've looked way worse. I might be reading too much into it, but I feel like he felt more comfortable assaulting a fellow black.

>Hey Ricky, you won't believe what's coming on the stage
>What's that Karl?
> little monkey fella

Ricky would have glassed him the second he stepped on stage.

>Jada Pinkett-Smith's got an 'ead loik a fackin' orinj

he's too posh to glass anyone

Gervais is some sort of Slav or some other Euro Gypo

nah he'd have embarassed himself trying to laugh it off like one of his characters.

Hahahha

kek

>posh
what?

He isn't. He's a working class Brit with a French Canadian father or something.

hahahhahahah

thank you based user

Attached: FE2172B3-2130-4A80-80DF-85A6BA479B0E.png (400x400, 443.28K)

Ricky posh? Unlikely. He's a lower middle class lad if memory serves. And unlike in America wealth does little to elevate your class.

Posh literally just means you have specific mannerisms related to high society like not being a chimp I dunno why the fuck you guys keep bringing up all this bullshit when a literally anyone can "act posh"
It can also mean stylish.

That's exactly right, he has a huge chip on his shoulder because other blacks see him as a joke

Attached: images.jpg (239x210, 9K)

That's why I said unlikely. He's pretty dainty I would say but he's not exactly refined in his manners.

Posh? He's working class from Reading. No amount of money makes you posh, not in England anyway.

>Oi moit God isn't real are you offended yeah?

More like lower middle class

Ricky Gervais has said on Twitter, that he would have started with:

"Hello. I hope this show helps cheer up the ordinary people watching at home. If you’re unemployed for example, take some comfort in the fact that even if you had a job, your salary probably wouldn't be as much as the goody bag all the actors have just been given."

"I'm proud to announce that this is the most diverse and progressive Oscars ever. Looking out I see people from all walks of life. Every demographic under the sun. Except poor people, obviously. Fuck them."