Pakistan = Indian muslims

Are they just indian muslims.

Attached: Pakistan.jpg (2400x2206, 133.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qaumi_Taranah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tf

yes

Half of them are, the other half aren't, so to keep the latter the other try to ditch the Indian part and just focus on being muslims. That is why they larp as Arab/Turk. Specifically everything East of the Indus river is Indian ie Sindh, Punjab and Kashmir

No we are just hindu Pakistani

They have some ethnicities which are not present in India or are present in very small amounts and sameway, india has many ethnicities which are not present in Pakistan

they are not

Attached: 325.png (587x478, 119.76K)

>That is why they larp as Arab/Turk.
I keep seeing this, where does it come from. Ive never seen a pakistani do that.

Turkey = Greek muslims
They are just Greek muslims.

Attached: Flag-map_of_Turkey.svg.png (1200x514, 58.05K)

From all the cringe Turk-Paki brotherhood comments on YouTube etc, also they teach at schools their history starting with Islam in Arabia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qaumi_Taranah
>The lyrics, written by the Pakistani Urdu-language poet, Hafeez Jalandhari in 1952, have commonality with the Persian language, rendering them mutually intelligible in both Urdu and Persian languages.
Urdu is so Persianized that a Persian speak could understand their national anthem.

They don't larp as arap
but a lot of them really descended from Turkic tribes

we were "Pars" and the arabs came and couldn't pronounce "p" so they named us "Fars",good thing Pakistan wasn't a thing back then.

But this doesn't have north Indians like Punjabis Haryanvis etc

>mistread "turk" as "persian"
I need some sleep

Attached: 1654187812258.png (540x539, 260.59K)

Fuckistan :-D

yeah, pakistanis still cluster towards west asia than north indians

question is wrong from the beginning since indians are not homogeneous

Attached: 1.png (948x519, 92.5K)

Parody account

>also they teach at schools their history starting with Islam in Arabia
show me proof lol

desu that just shows with the exception of pashtuns a lot of pakistais are indian like. since most pakistanis are ponjabis

>the arabs came and couldn't pronounce "p"
no, the word was borrowed into into arabic when pic related was still pronounced as /p/ (like all other semitic langs). then that sound shifted to /f/.
"palastine" in arabic is "falastin"
"paradise" in arabic is "firdaus"
"pepper" in arabic is "felfel"
after the sound shift happened, loanwords that had the sound /p/ started to be pronunced as Any Forums
"paris" --> "baris"

Attached: 20-Fa.svg.png (1200x1124, 43.44K)

I thought “Fars” comes from the arabic word “Faris”, which means “knight” because persia was known for its cavalry