Chudcels BTFO

chudcels BTFO

Attached: 20220602_113518.jpg (720x860, 335.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chud
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left would be attractive is she had hair

Yes, white women should not be allowed outside.

I would fuck both

as a chubbychaser the fat girls in bikini movement has been heaven

Lainey is the type of femcel who says the quiet part loud, guarantee if she has any female friends they all secretly think she's a weirdo

Attached: 20220602_113518.jpg (720x715, 279.46K)

i still dont understand what a "chud" is

>muh body
god i hate women

ew.w

>tf
>tp

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chud

qveenbros.. architectbros.. it's our time

LAINEY COPELNAR

I will never forgive how fatties locked us all up for 2 years and still have the face to tell everyone that their disease does not influence others.
In Portugal fat people waste 3x more money in healthcare than people with lung problems, that's ALL lung problems DURING the pandemic.
Essentially we were forced to stay home for 2 years because risk patients were flooding the hospitals and there was not enough equipment to deal with such a surge in lung problems. People are still getting infected now.
Who were the risk patients? Among others who the government never did anything or barely anything to help, like asma, we have the fatties that are now 1/3 of our population, and because we had to keep fatties fromd destroying the hospitals we needed to shut ourselves inside our home for 2 years.
A smoker never forced me to lose freedoms for his bad habit, but here we have it, fatties and their disease fucking us all up.
Hate fatties. And now I have no trouble telling this to their faces after what happened. Cry as they might, it's been 2 years of life lost because their shitty behaviour and diseased bodies and we're supposed to be the bad guys here?

Based, fuck fat "people"

kek

Don't want to see fatties.
Don't want to see darkies.
If you HAVE to exist, stay indoors instead of ruining everything for normal people.

I can guarantee they don't.

Chad + Stud = Chud
The polar opposite of the spineless, limp-wristed nu-male faggots who support SJW'ism.

Based. Obesity is one of the worst things to have happened to our country.

you're free to wear whatever you want. i'm free to proclaim that you look abhorrent.