Mudassir Ahmad Sheikh...

>Mudassir Ahmad Sheikh, the martyred Jammu and Kashmir policeman gave his life up for the nation when he met a tragic end in the Baramulla encounter which killed three Pakistani terrorists of the Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) on May 25, Wednesday. The terrorists were supposed to carry out a suicide attack in Srinagar after infiltrating from across the border. Mudassir played an important role in this encounter, as he had done in many such counter-terrorism operations earlier in Baramulla.
RiP

Attached: Chad.jpg (720x720, 42.22K)

shit on his grave

Attached: pep.jpg (2105x2213, 150.16K)

F

now this is a true hero

rip chad

RIP

Indeed big F

Jaish Muhammad zindabaad!

Not my problem

F

do you get mudslimes to fight for you now? learning from us i see

Well yeah if you have like 80+ iq there is no point supporting paki subhuman behavior Muslim or not

looks like a major chad. Is this some psyop?

Kashmir police have many Chadic looking cops this dude was killed last year when paki rats abducted him before his wedding ceremony as he was unarmed

Attached: images (1).jpg (592x518, 22.12K)

Absolute Indic phenotype chad bvll

Based
Nothing of value was lost
S

He looks like an ugly cunt
Burhan Wani stays goated, much better looking than 99% of pajeets

Attached: goat.jpg (456x672, 71.08K)

what is even happening in kashmir

pic related, unironically

Attached: blacked by dravidian.jpg (616x990, 358.67K)

We are ruled like a dictatorship from india without any local govt
Also, india ==streetshitters

based, im glad india finally got J and K under control

Fuck off tammy

The amount of Muslims seething from an Indian flag.

why would I support muslim terrorists? if we had listened to india, 9/11 could have been prevented and we would have caught bin laden way earlier

Also no. Muddasir looks way better. Burhans nose is an abomination along with everything else of his.

Based muzrat destroyer

That's the stereotypical kashmiri nose, just like a jewish nose. You won't understand that
How? He was in Pakistan decades after 9/11. At the time of 9/11, he was somewhere in Afghanistan/Iraq. Saudi helped with 9/11, not Pakistan. You're just a dumbass pajeet

Also, do you mind if I post Tammy's face, mother's name and college address?

>Mudassir Ahmad Sheikh
Why would a Muslim side with the Hindu occupiers?

>How? He was in Pakistan decades after 9/11. At the time of 9/11, he was somewhere in Afghanistan/Iraq. Saudi helped with 9/11, not Pakistan. You're just a dumbass pajeet
I still think we could have found him earlier since RAW had a lot of intel on terrorists. For some reason we were skeptical of India, maybe due to Cold War reasons. But after Bin Laden americans started hating Pakis with a passion, and paying more attention to India. We feel bad for you guys since muslims are always doing 9/11 tier attacks so we give weapons to help

ok