Opinions on Friesland

Opinions on Friesland

Attached: 240px-Frisian_flag.svg.png (240x166, 11.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4N16Z70cvDw?t=18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

extremelly gay flag

That's where fries come from

extremelly cute flag

Frysians are my eternal brothers.

I am from larping Frisia called west-frisia. It was still connected and part of Frisia 1200 yeara ago but we still have dialect similar to Frisian

Opinions on Frisian self determanation?

Its a meme, Half my family lives in Friesland and nobody is even thinking about it. They have been part of Holland for 800 years. And the Frisian revival is mostly from 1800 onwards from when the Frisian language was more standardised. Now it is used as an official language

gay name
gay flag

't kan vriezen en 't kan dooien, maar 't beste zijn dooie Friezen.

so there is no ethnic split in netherlands?

Based speedskating medallists

jeeze

Good place because they speak the language most related to English

Not really no, it was always very close related and with a country this small and densely populated its not possible for hard differences. Its more like a blend from north to south, more blomd blue eyes like skandies north and less south

Well, the Netherlands is pretty small, so not really
The divide between north and south (protestant vs catholic) is more pronounced than anything Friesland gives two fucks about

Guess i trusted youtube comments too much

There are 3 peoples, Frisians, Franks and Saxons.

It's just that Frisia kingdom used to run along the entire coast into Belgium but that was around the year 500. Holland conquered Frisia in the year 1300. We also had many people migrate from Denmark to Frisia, so many that historians are uncertain if the original Friesians from before 600 are even still around

cute flag nigga

Literally the worst fucking place in the Netherlands. Frisian? A literal joke. Learn to speak proper dutch lmao. Stupid asf frisians. Still using outdated water infrastructure. Like, why in gods-name do you chaps think you and your pathetic province deserve a preferential and special status?

I like this anthem
youtu.be/4N16Z70cvDw?t=18

g-guys! theyre not hearts, t-they are pômmebleade!