How's your life going in your country

How's your life going in your country

Attached: 1652853823939.jpg (1200x1132, 80.49K)

currently almost mastering sucking the poop back as i shit, life is good

Attached: 202211012.jpg (1440x1932, 301.78K)

I got eight beers, some chips, and some cigarettes
I'm alright brother

Attached: all smiles.jpg (379x568, 27.45K)

it isnt

I just quit my job
No plan for the future
Going to try and get rid of most of my stuff so I can live in a van down by the river.

You know this and that, same ol' bullshit

Like a shit. But who cares?

bad. i'm having a lot of medical issues and i think it's only going to get worse

I'd like to buy a small home for 100k. I have 50k in the bank. I want to save and buy it cash instead of taking a mortgage. This is probably a stupid decision but I'm scared of the idea of debt and my rent is only 300/mo

constant boredom punctuated by drug and alcohol use

I'm still looking for a job remotely as a code monkey but I haven't found anything or I just go to the interviews and they tell me they'll talk to me later

Attached: 1653803349992.gif (560x420, 292.79K)

man...

waiting for the second coming of christ

misery

Not great. I mean on a basic level everything is fine (I'm not homeless or starving or anything) but I feel a lone and empty and I'm going absolutely insane obsessing over family issues. It's really fucking with my head and making me a fucked up deranged perverted mess.

bad but i hear the situation across the border is even worse, so i try to maintain an optimistic attitude

Things are going well. I'll be meeting up with my LD partner soon. I've many reasons to be happy yet I've got bad days still.

what family issues

I can't get over my father abandoning me and refusing to have anything to do with me and my half-brother ghosting me when he said he'd talk to me. It's driving me insane and I can't stop obsessing.
And on a lesser scale I have terrible relations with the rest of my family.

Im a retard who cant get a gf so after 3 years an expat Im going to restart studying someplace else to cope

where are you from and what are you doing as expat?

Pretty bad tb h

Currently a NEET living off of the inheritance from my dead parents.

im in the same exact situation I think people generally say full buy isn't an awful idea. make sure you have like another 15-25 for any emergency.