Howdy int friends

Howdy int friends
How's it going today

Attached: unknown-9.png (1284x1260, 3.82M)

life is shit

Sex.

I know. Something bad happened lately?

just life in general is shit

Make it less shit then

Worked on the cemetery with my father, it was good
I love this pleasant feeling after doing physical labor

Nice

what are they doing?

every day is suffering in this hellhole
i want to be patriotic, but i fail to see a reason to feel good about where i live
everything we do is construed as evil by the international community because boomer politicians thought imperialism was funny and epic

Japanese covid test

Do you know what they call someone who takes care of a cemetery? A sexton
You're not the only person that thinks like this you know

Attached: Pickwick_Papers,_Le_lutin_et_le_bedeau24.jpg (400x501, 56.77K)

I don't really know but my penis demands more of that.

>PShitP

Why do your politicians worship israel?

got much better results on an exam than expected, went out for dinner with other students, good weather, fapped like a madman back at home
great day 2bh

sometimes life is good

Attached: 1424888203625.jpg (420x300, 12.78K)

Now thats a blast from the past
Btw if you still have your PSP better check on it before it burns your house down

Bless up my friend
I too thought I wouldn't graduate but grades are coming in and it's all good. However I'm running low on motivation for my internship because I broke a bone and I'm stuck at home. But better days will come!

If you want to worship muzzies is your problem.
Israel is the civilized choice.

Huh, why worship either? Are you jewish or retarded?

it's goin alright I supposed

Attached: japanese women.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Still 25 and still a manchild, neet, manlet, mexican goblin with nothing in his life

Attached: 1653062931012.webm (576x1024, 2.13M)

>Why do your politicians worship israel?
I don't fucking know man

Well at least you have options.
I wish we were in the Shengen Area so I could move to Europe. I'm fucking trapped in this two-party faux-democracy. If we sink, there are no life rafts. Everyone goes down with the ship.

The Left wants to make the federal government more authoritative where safety is valued over freedom, and they want to force the entire fucking country to follow the same laws. We have States for a reason; so citizens can choose what laws they like. The Federal government should only step in when states are misbehaving.

Meanwhile the Right is allowing itself to become characterized by a small-but-loud minority of radicals, and these radicals are trying to "take back muh freedoms" by shooting innocents, which fucking backfires into more strict regulation of guns EVERY FUCKING TIME.

I want to kill myself.

Attached: 27c4d46d1501476a31040a52857bfee4.jpg (736x726, 33K)