What does Any Forums think of Prince Charles, the heir to the British throne...

What does Any Forums think of Prince Charles, the heir to the British throne, the future King Charles III of the United Kingdom?

Attached: king charles iii of the united kingdom.jpg (828x1024, 216.88K)

Yeah it's not happening mate

prince sneed

I heard that the monarchy might get abolished.

Satanic pedo who wants u to eat bugs

Attached: nonces.png (844x622, 1.04M)

zero chance. not in our lifetimes anyway

>Leaked documents have revealed a state-sponsored influence operation designed to undermine critics of the British government’s coronavirus policies by astroturfing a prominent founder of the BreadTube clique of “anti-fascist” YouTube influencers.

>The project aims to conduct psychological profiling on British citizens dissenting against policies such as mandatory vaccination and lockdowns, then leverage the data to establish a YouTube channel that portrays these critics as dangerous “superspreaders” of “disinformation.”

>Designed “to curb the influence of pseudoscience material online, with specific emphasis on Coronavirus-related ‘anti-vaxxing’ sentiment,” the operation is run by the UK’s Royal Institution, and dubbed “Challenging Pseudoscience.”

>Its top patron is Charles, the Prince of Wales, next in line to the British throne, who recently hit out at supposed “conspiracy theories” surrounding COVID-19 vaccines. The organization received a substantial cash injection in 2020 from the UK government’s Culture Recovery Fund earmarked for video production.

From who? Trannies on Twitter?

what happened to the previous charles again

Meds now.

We had that old bag Liza for too long. King time I reckon.

Doesn't this guy suck paki dick? Fuck him, anyone who appreciates Islam is quite literally a nigger

Just some bloke.
Don't remember where.

He died from physician malpractice. Do you mean the one before him, you illiterate kraut? He lost his head for trying to undermine Parliament.

>future King
lmao never happend

>Just some bloke.
Jeremy Corbyn?

good guy

eeehh I think it was some other parliament member.

Well no it never happened, but it will happen in the future

you are literally ruled by germans and french since 1066 lmao cope

Well, don't listen to idiots like that.

That's based. You're ruled by krauts and that's objectively cringe.

Alright.
Doesn't really make a difference in my life, but I'll take the advice to heart.

Sorry Charlie boy. But I iz the true kang of England mufugga. Mama lizzie had me when she took the BBC in secret. But I will rule fr fr No cap.

Attached: FaceApp_1599896280311.jpg (400x400, 65.14K)