So, I just learned that Korea now allows Filipinos to go to Korea visa-free

So, I just learned that Korea now allows Filipinos to go to Korea visa-free
Apparently, my sister (who is a koreaboo) wants us to go to Korea. The visa-free only covers Gangwon and Seoul, wherever that shit is.
What's good in Korea? Anything to note?
How's the racism and discrimination isn't Korea very liberal these days

Attached: 1643346537006.jpg (1280x720, 53.07K)

they treat filipinos as now they treat niggers in early america. But the flex points are worth it. Also visit the memorial for the peftok there

Attached: Robo baby.gif (112x112, 34.75K)

Have you been to korea
What's your experience there

I went for vacation with my family there and I can't understand what the korean woman said but she was looking at me with disgust. Foods are good though and there are good tourist spots there like hanok village. I never really went to the Seoul Tower cuz afraid of heights and all

Any other places to see there? How many days were you there?

>I went for vacation with my family there and I can't understand what the korean woman said but she was looking at me with disgust
Had the same experience, except in Japan, and it was because I had an long unkempt beard they hate that shit for some reason

Attached: 1636550175131.jpg (1280x720, 119.77K)

they're trying to scout your entire population for free nurses

Attached: image_2022-06-02_130309920.png (512x522, 132.97K)

YUH

What are you guys doing or where are you going that you are running into cranky racists? The only racism I saw while in korea were arrogant white people behaving like shitheads towards the locals.

What ethnicity are you?

Well, all countries do that. Such is life in a country that has brain drain. Canada and the US and the UK are taking all of it

3 days, you should try going to DMZ border if you can

You're white, I'm brown. Simple as

go to japan instead, your sister can come here though

Most of Koreans will not discriminate because of your nationality. But they may think that you are a foreign worker, not a tourist.

Are you chinito or negrito THOUGH

Op is probably chinese, native pinoys cant afford a vacation in korea

that's kinda odd, are tourists uncommon?

Chinito doesn't mean Chinese. It just means you look Chinese.

Op is literally a brazilian with proxy newfren

tourists are common but there's shitloads of migrant workers

Filipinos are honestly considered pretty cool foreigners here. Don't believe the internetcel memes that Koreans don't like Southeast Asians. The only SEA people we hate here are the Northern Vietnamese fuckers

You speak English too well to be representative Coreabro

In Korea, there are many ASEAN people as foreign workers. And Koreans consider most of tourists are Whites or Chinese. It's just stereotype.