It is rude to ask the guests if they are hungry in Turkey

food is served to the guest, they eat it if they want

Attached: dönerÇi.png (1298x1316, 837.13K)

because we are not uncivilised animals unlike certain cold countries

I remember eating untouched stuff remained from guests, good days

We brown people should unite and take down the white menace.

this

Same

That is quite retarded

bump

What if you aciddentally ran out of food? Do you throw some plain bread on the table for them?

Interesting. Tell me more facts about Turkey.

Attached: 1644080840779.png (686x802, 53.96K)

It's more about politeness than the actual food and being a good host overall. That is simply how the mediteranian culture is

>What if you aciddentally ran out of food?
You just portion the food up so everyone has enough. What kind of retard runs out of food when they have a family to feed?

what is your opinion on doner kebab being sold for $22 here?

Attached: sui2.jpg (720x372, 19.3K)

>Turkey
It's Türkiye

This.

they are the guests on this continent no matter what some hebrew spawn said about some imaginary mutant super beings that dont even exist irl
instead, why not show them the true path?
Why not gently and in some nonintrusive way have them see the error of their ways and try what can bring them joy
my home is my last stand no matter what happens
it is where i am the strongest and most vulnerable at the same time because it is the last retreat
why should i make guests feel unwelcome and as if they are a burden because they really never act bad towards you
name one guest that didnt feel the urge to be respectful to you in your own home, there are none
im talking about genuine guests and ordinary shit, not some extreme deviation from the subjects core
no host ever feels the need to demand respect, it is a given
same towards a guest as a host
if i invite you to my home it means that you can go take a shit and that you will use the brush if the shit sticks despite flushing and whatnot
it also means that i will make the atmosphere pleasant and ofcourse if I get hungry, you get to eat too
if i run out of booze or food, we pool our money together
if you dont have any, i send you to buy whatever you can with mine
use the car for that, or bike or horse
if by some weird accident something happens like a fire breaks out, you will too instinctively help me
i have trouble writing these sentences because never in my life have i thought of such cases
its like having to explain why you need to drink water when you get thursty or whatever
i do however understand many people were used by malicious people and have trust issues
this one time i hosted a party and made a thot clean the toilet behind her, got attacked by her orbiter, beat him up with dull objects then beat her up with hands and ended the party and ruined everything but no regrets
just a case

>Turkey
Who?

Is it customary in turkey to privately tell the guest that they can eat and then when they are about to take a bite you go "OOAA WHAT IS THIS YOU TAKE FOOD FROM MY TABLE???"

what do they serve

Very based and true, I had a cycling trip through Germany in 2019 and Turks are the only people with soul there.
>everything is closed on weekends and evenings except small Turkish shops
>they treated me to juice on a hot day for free
>asked where I'm going to and where from
>made good kebab
>"our uncle studied in soviet union, great place"

Pic is me with friends from Türkiye

Attached: too lewd.gif (266x200, 336.76K)