Why are they so cuckold?

Why are they so cuckold?
Always making cuck threads, bbc threads, and such. Even more than americoids despite the difference in numbers.
What is their problem?

Attached: flag-netherlands-1400x933.jpg (1400x933, 73.2K)

#notalldutch

moroccans, also take your meds finnish schizo you are obsessed with the netherlands

shut up you mongolic monkey

t. cloaca spammer

this, almost all the netherlands posters are nonwhite.

Really?

it's literally one faggot who never gets banned because the janitor is an r/aznidentity power user.

it is 1 nafri poster making most coom breads although i have to admit i like racebaiting too

there's a bunch of midwit swarthy foreigners in western europe who enjoy sowing discord and confusion in the environment in which they inhabit

>Mentally ill dispora
Many such cases

>Moroccans using Any Forums
4chan is mostly white incels. Moroccans are outside smoking dope, listening to trap music and doing some vandalism

i always larp as different ethnicities, but its fucking funny to say made for bbc when someone posts a white girl

well it seems tobe all dutch.

cope no evidence of them being morocans.
and what are you talking about?

you are the cuck guy.

not me.

proof?

well it seems many. even now at least 2 cuck threads by dutch flag.

you like being a cuck.

no..
theres no other country that does it as much as dutch guys.
france, britain, usa and russia they do a lot of cuck stuff to, but they are the cuck nations. What about germnay and sweden? They do it so little in comparison.

Moroccuck

it is the threads that you spam, not the post you make in others peoples threads.

kys

suck my cocky

How dare you insult my dutch friends like that. Not all of them are such cucks, they're a decent, thrifty people.

you are also cuck nation.

The only good thing (pic) from Finland, ever. The rest is just a shit country and after the collapse of Nokia it has entirely used its relevance. Disgusting food, pathetic language, culture existing entirely out of sitting in a warm cabin with your parents. Naked. Constantly whining about Russia. High suicide rate (yeah!). Pathetic emo music. Just. Fuck off.

Attached: jari4.jpg (820x572, 52.38K)

It's that one morrocan guy

>well it seems many. even now at least 2 cuck threads by dutch flag.
It's literally one guy, he posts this all the freaking time and he is obsessed with blacks for some reason.
He is definitely non-white, since he gets very offended when someone insults nafris or blacks to the point of taking it personally.

Attached: 1643622115119.jpg (408x408, 30.93K)