Itt we write a letter to congratulate the queen on her platinum jubilee, I’ll start:

Itt we write a letter to congratulate the queen on her platinum jubilee, I’ll start:

Dear your majesty…

Attached: 2BBC7539-102E-4416-B668-103A6EE0898D.jpg (1200x800, 89.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eubgWMwSD0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

Warm Regards,

Harry.

Pay reparations to british colonies

Who?

She is still alive? How?

BBC

She isnt. They propper her up and you can see the wire they used for her on the balcony. Thread on /x/ got deleted befoee I could save it but it was there.

She probably has blood transfusions regularly.

Cromwell

Was an evil man

Dear your majesty
Nigger
Warm Regards,Harry

Farewell to this land's cheerless marshes Hemmed in like a boar between arches Her very Lowness with a head in a sling I'm truly sorry - but it sounds like a wonderful thing I said Charles, don't you ever crave To appear on the front of the Daily Mail Dressed in your Mother's bridal veil? Oh... And so, I checked all the registered historical facts And I was shocked into shame to discover How I'm the 18th pale descendant Of some old queen or other Oh, has the world changed, or have I changed? Oh has the world changed, or have I changed? Some 9-year old tough who peddles drugs I swear to God I swear: I never even knew what drugs were Oh... So, I broke into the palace With a sponge and a rusty spanner She said: "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing" I said: "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

youtube.com/watch?v=eubgWMwSD0k

Dear Your Majesty,

Covid didn't get you, but a right hook to the back of your head will. Pay reparations to Australia or kneel down on your crusty knees as you o, so love to do and suck my BBC (Big Bruce Cock)

Kindest Regards,
A true blue larrikin ocker Aussie

JUST DIE ALREADY YOU OLD LIZARD!!!!!!

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Attached: 0F8FCBFB-D803-4814-9A7B-B0374845DFCC.png (1500x1059, 1.71M)

I think you have to limit it to one word per person and only count those posts, otherwise you get chaos like this

more like bomber mohammed these days.

Attached: 42243243243.jpg (720x682, 113.13K)

pot calling the kettle black
we are all fucked mate

>BOMBER HARRIS LOL
>le we are all fucked bros...
SUBHUMAN

post jawline or body you cretin

I hope she lives a long life.