crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ly_f0fxx.html
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/dz_tlem.html
britannica.com/topic/flag-of-Turkey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you love criminals?

What about Morocco and Egypt?

why not?

neutral/dislike

Attached: 1564235704233.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

Is it because Egypt and Morocco don't have the Turkish cuckstamp on their flags like Algeria, Tunisia and Libya?

Same desu.

Attached: two-states-flags-egypt-morocco-high-quality-business-background-d-illustration-news-reportage-178648274.jpg (800x448, 25.55K)

fun fact we had that on our flag before even turkic people left the step)) retarded amerifat

Attached: hafsid_kingdom_sultanate_of_tunis_by_archangelofjustice12_ddqswy2-pre.jpg (1302x614, 34.46K)

no, because they weren't pirates ;)

Attached: 032485.png (753x1000, 1.22M)

>Turkish cuckstamp
it's turkey who copied our flag and not the other way around,
our flag is older then theirs and it was the flag of our navy

just don't embarass us please. We already had those symobles on our flag way before having any contact with turks. But Tunisian flag is just older on papers, the turkish/ottman flag changed slightly that's why it dates later. But to say ah turks come and stole that flag from us is just retarded lol

kindly don't you me retard,thx

francebros..

@165712225
yes let's spread fake news and keep pretneding it's true like a salty teen and keep embarassing the flag furthermore kys underage newfag where the fuck all those cringe newfags coming from, is Any Forums the new trendy thing in ur shitty zoomer facebook tiktok groups

should have readopted the Hafsid flag

Attached: 1506899168.jpg (1614x1299, 166.84K)

You should have kept this shape, the current one is gay and only makes people confuse your cunt with Turkey

it's the flag of our navy tho, and it predate the other countries' one that look similar
If there's someone who should change their flag it's turkey

yes that's right, it's more authentic and looks more aesthetic

Why do berber countries hate christians ?

because they are hight t people and christianity is soy religion

christianity=if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also - Matthew 5:38-40

Awaiting Jehovah's judgment instead of venging yourself is high T

vallahi your false gods were not there to protect you in the past, nor will they be in the future.

Attached: 82395.jpg (960x714, 114.99K)

Both of you are wrong, the Star and Crescent is a pan-Islamic symbol and doesn't mean that a country got it as a result of being part of the Ottoman Empire, but it was the Ottoman Empire that popularized it as an Islamic symbol, places like Malaysia, Pakistan, Mauritania, etc. use it despite not having any connection to the Ottomans.

And yes many cities/dynasties in North Africa prior to the Ottomans flew banners that had crescents on them, mainly pointing upwards, but there's no evidence of a star being found, the flag you're linking despite being on Wikipedia is very weakly-sourced, it uses this website (look below) to make two claims, that this was the flag of the Hafsids as a whole and not just of a city, while not even being flown over Tunis. The other claim is that it had a star, while the "source" only shows a very grainy image of a white crescent on a yellow background, and I frankly can't see any star, and if the star was such an important part of the symbolism, why wasn't it found on the other flags shown there?

hukam.net/family.php?senpai=44

Furthermore this much more reliable source on historical flags (most historical flags on Wikipedia use this source) doesn't show any star, only different types of crescents.

crwflags.com/fotw/flags/tn-hist.html#14th

You can also see it here in Libya and Tlemcen.

crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ly_f0fxx.html
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/dz_tlem.html

It's very likely that the Star and Crescent combo originated from the Byzantines and was adopted by the Turks later, Britannica dates its introduction to 1793.
>In June 1793 the flag now used as the Turkish national flag was established for the navy, although its star had eight points instead of the current five.

britannica.com/topic/flag-of-Turkey

i dont, i like everyone :)

>no Morocco, the chaddest of all

>Tlemcen
hey
redpill me on Tlemcen

Attached: Tlemcen Tvrk.png (600x233, 26.97K)

berber minds

the source of most of those medieval flags is Spanish maps especially the "Catalan Atlas", it is not very accurate.

>hate christians
I fucking hate Christians because the Christian religion is socially and intellectually, materially, in reality retarded.

We have followed Matthew 5:38-40 for 2000 years, and despite our ennemies trying to destroy us, we are still here

So clearly the ONE TRUE GOD JEHOVAH PROTECTS US !

Why ?

It's the only way of life that makes sense

Why would you hate a religion?
Because you see it as retarded.

Why ?

That's like saying that 2 + 2 making 4 is retarded

Since Jehovah gave us life, He has the right to determine how we should live our lives

It had a lot of Turks, that's it, as well as many Moriscos.
Otherwise it's just a very based city that was one of the dominant cities of the Islamic Medieval era in the Maghreb, founding some dynasties like the Ifranids and Zayyanids, lots of history and culture.

redpill me on tizi ouzou

Yeah I know, most people aren't aware of how flimsy the evidence on Wikipedia is, because they never bother to look up the sources.

The very concept of a national flag didn't exist in the Islamic world until the modern era, back in the medieval era and even the early modern era you had dynastic banners, battle flags, navel ensigns, etc. And typically you had multiple flags for each use within the same state, but modern people find one of those banners that might have been depicted in some old Atlas and then generalize it on the entire state, as if this was their official state flag that they used for everywhere, when such a concept was alien to people back then.

algeria suck ass