Give me the rundown on modern India

We know all the
>poo in loo
>good morning sirs
>bollywood films
>shitting streets
etc. etc. but what's actually going on in India right now? What is the beef they have between sub regions and cultures? How do they manage while having so many different languages in one country? Feel free to come in here and shit on them for fun, but I'm hoping some one who knows about the place or is from there can just spill their guts.

Attached: india-map-2019.jpg (1000x1194, 177.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nlMpxUYKTcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No
Fuck off

Don't be like this, brother. I'll draw you a bug. :(

get lost, i dont want to tell you anything you stupid mutt, only thing you need to know is that we are coming for your job

and ill pooh in your mooh for fun

Very cool. So what is the beef between northlanders and southlanders?

Based injun

We are beheading martsharters these days.

language and indo-aryan dravidian divide

southies dont want imposition of hindi and we think as this is the language of most of the indians it should be the main language, then southies are also too into regionalism and shit

im from north

Hindu globohomo

What is actually going on in muttland are you guys really fucking black people and half of your population is newish or is it all lies??

How often does it snow in India? I saw Baahubali and there was a snow section on top of these mountains. Obviously you'll find snow on mountains, but how common would it be there? I know it's hot as shit 24/7

The first part not so much although they really keep trying to push for it which is why you see it everywhere. The second half... yeah it's getting like that.

Jeets

I, for one recommend this wonderful history podcast about the last great Indian empire. Gives nice medieval insight to the history of the north/south divide and the Muslim / Hindu warfare of the time.

youtu.be/nlMpxUYKTcU

Wow actually good content mostly when ever some one refers any YouTube here it's mostly We wuz kanging by polcels, he should post more regularly

Attached: Hampi.jpg (678x452, 56.31K)

Attached: 1654059427479.gif (360x568, 1.01M)

Indians are fascist bullying Kashmiris

Free Kashmir now!

Please look at punjab too

Attached: images (1).jpg (649x473, 46.53K)

I would but I’m too lazy to type

I thought Sikhs and Hindus in Punjab were tight with each other and intermarry a lot.

>Vijayanagara Empire
So kino. Imagine being South Indian in the 1500's, living in one of the largest and wealthiest cities on earth at the time.

canada will become the new home of sikhs, mark my word.

snows for many months in the far northern parts like kashmir,himachal pradesh,uttarakhand

Sikkim, anurachal sees heavy snow too even Northern Bengal sees considerable amount of frost fall during January

Attached: Kalimpomg.jpg (739x415, 28.78K)

When I was in India a few weeks ago, we were told that temperatures reach below 40 F in the winter nights and mornings in Agra