Bongs aren't allowed outside on the day of the queen's holy jubilee if they don't pay for chicken

Bongs aren't allowed outside on the day of the queen's holy jubilee if they don't pay for chicken.
Discuss.

Attached: 1654048456382.jpg (1080x1120, 389.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J8_5O1k57_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ey yo do ya have a loicense for going out?

Wtf bongs this is almost as bad as that one time a Swedish guy ate at his own house.

#Britgate now

I'm not giving any gibs to the 'community' won't be attending their silly mediterranean fiesta

14 pound to 'chip in' for 17kg of chicken? what is he buying half the supply or something?

Maybe there's like 5 people living there

>taking your neighbors seriously
that man is just a retard

>a Swedish guy ate at his own house.
the what now

don't get why americucks are so obsessed with the royals the colonists weren't anti-royalists. they were pmsing over parliament not king george

youtu.be/J8_5O1k57_M

This reminds me of when I got into some argument with a busy body bitch on Halloween a few years back. She was trying to block of the street with a traffic barrier and I wanted to drive through. It was a public street and I have no doubt she had no permit. She started running her mouth and I said I'd call the police if she wanted. She fucked right off.

>he doesn't have an outdoors loicense
Judging by the way he writes he probably has a double digit iq. He's not welcome at the party but ofc he can go outside. Says a lot about bongs that they're not even sure if their neighbours can deny them acces to their own fucking street.

nah this is a lot of shite, it's either the neighbours playing a prank or he's telling lies
i'm going to work on friday, then the pub. I'm getting double wages because of the jubilee.

doubt king george was well liked, he was literally insane.

what is this abomination

Attached: 1654054473075.jpg (506x467, 122.52K)

Sell the story to breitbart by claiming the council men were brown bearded men and this is another attempt at the "sharia only zones'

he was very well liked in england he was basically if norf fc was king he only went a bit wobbly at the end after his daughter died but it was long after the war

Other way around, no one liked Georgie von Hannover because he was a filthy foreigner squatting on the English throne. Many colonists could trace their ancestry back to the battle of Hastings.

a Swede living in Sweden

>MarvelLifeForever

Attached: e56.png (1019x823, 118.99K)

I think you have a promising career in mass media, son.

I feel raped.

Eternal Anglo is the collection of the worst traits of humanity.

17kg per household seems pretty reasonable?