Be HP Lovecraft

>be HP Lovecraft
>despise all cultures on earth except English and WASP American, which he considered second rate and corrupted but barely acceptable
>Especially hated French Canadians for some reason, once wrote a letter to the Canadian prime minister encouraging the forced eradication of the French language in North America
>forced his editors to use British spelling in all of his works
>learned he was ethnically part Welsh and immediately wrote a story about a man learning he's part fish
>Considered New York City to be Sodom and Gomorrah, wrote a 50 page rant to an acquaintance about the niggers and italians infesting it
>wrote a story about a woman who turned people into snakes, the plot twist is she's a light skinned black woman who convinced everyone she was white
>Hated the Jews and ardently supported the Nazis throughout the 20s and early 30s
>eventually grew to dislike them because they represented a threat to English hegemony over planet earth and he thought hitler was a swarthoid
>despite marrying a Jewish wife he sent enormous deranged antisemitic rants to the other people in the book club he ran
>named his cat niggerman

Do Americans really?

Attached: 1.jpg (930x698, 32.85K)

>learned he was ethnically part Welsh and immediately wrote a story about a man learning he's part fish
holy kek

most mentally san american

>I am naturally a Nordic — a chalk-white, bulky Teuton of the Scandinavian or North-German forests — a Viking berserk killer — a predatory rover of Hengist and Horsa — a conqueror of Celts and mongrels and founders of Empires — a son of the thunders and the arctic winds, and brother to the frosts and the auroras — a drinker of foemen's blood from new picked skulls — a friend of the mountain buzzards and feeder of seacoast vultures — a blond beast of eternal snows and frozen oceans — a prayer to Odin and Thor and Woden and Alfadur, the raucous shouter of Niffelheim — a comrade of the wolves, and rider of nightmares

Attached: chud.jpg (184x274, 6.75K)

We were him in Our previous life.

Attached: 1632382240996.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

lmfao

he's like the entirety of Any Forums embodied in a human

>bong cucks are schizos
many such cases

> After seeing a doctor, he was diagnosed with terminal cancer of the small intestine
What a coincidence, Our is not terminal though since We do not fear doctors.
We learned something after all.

Attached: 1653400152935.png (364x426, 192.1K)

Sanest amerimutt

Why angloid praising their fiction writer so much. JK Rowling says they are canonically gays

>despite marrying a Jewish wife he sent enormous deranged antisemitic rants to the other people in the book club he ran
based

Attached: 1648667088260.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

>>Especially hated French Canadians for some reason, once wrote a letter to the Canadian prime minister encouraging the forced eradication of the French language in North America
fucking based, fuck quebecqueers. france is alright though.

also despite all of that other shit you said, he still manages to be a legendary author who transcended literary conventions and crafted an entire sub-genre of horror that people have officially named after him.

>Lovecraft's most famous critic is S.T. Joshi, a literal black-skinned Indian
>the last show on TV to bear the name of 'Lovecraft' featured an all-African American cast and was made by blacks and possibly Jews

What did the Great Old Ones mean by this?

>Ceasing the day's ambulatory exertions, I chanced upon the local—and, as near as I could recall, singular—inn afforded both to the obscure natives and the seldom-seen visitors that the winds of fortune and destiny occasionally ferried to this loathsome port.
>Ill-recommended, and to all appearances deserted, illegible signage (was that a daffodil?) yellowed and fluttering in the lashing gales of the harbour, I confess for all my hallowed family's steeled constitution I then wavered at taking the first step through the tremendous stone door.
>Swallowing my courage, I entered, and I then felt an eyeless black shadow acknowledge the reality of my presence: neutral, yet discernably perturbed.
>Then, through the cracked window, from the queer lighthouse situated at the end of the promenade twenty dozen yards hence, came a thrust of cold, golden light, illuminating my presumed concierge, and my pupils widened: his face assumed that of a man, but with twisted, dwarven features, bronzed recesses sheltering dark cruelties, the whiff of Cymric blood accentuated cleanly by the man's ancient Roman nose. Catching at once my visible discomfort, he flashed a wicked leer; I felt my stomach turn—what sacrificial purpose would I wake up to in the hands of this mad Welshman?

Attached: 1564684405479.jpg (800x1193, 87.3K)

Trump lost
The confederacy lost
Hitler lost
Mussolini lost
Hirohito lost
Mosley lost
Apartheid lost
Rhodesia lost
Ron Paul lost
Capitol rioters lost
/qa/ lost
Any Forums lost
Convoy truckers lost
Putin lost
Lukashenko lost
Le Pen lost (twice)
Chauvin is in jail
Breivik is in jail
Tarrant is in jail
Golden Dawn is in jail
Qshaman is in jail
Roof is in jail awaiting execution
McVeigh was executed
Nicholas II was executed
Herman Cain died from COVID
The Northman flopped
Q was wrong
Depp will lose
Peterson is on benzos
Alex Jones is banned
Joe Rogan apologized
Gavin Newsom was not recalled
The Right lost the culture war
Nick Fuentes is a lolcow
Baked Alaska is an FBI asset
Mr. Metokur is pro-vaccine
The online Right is self-destructing
Masks are safe and effective
Vaccines are safe and effective
Black Lives Matter
Protect Trans Kids
You will never have sex :)

gigabased

Sounds like a good lad

Attached: 1630969904329.png (720x1280, 1.12M)

There is somebody out there who really took their time to compile all this shit together

He really is, social isolation has been turning people in scared hatful weirdos longs before the internet apprently

Attached: e42~2.png (368x132, 30.98K)

>Be American
>Be cringe about race LARPing

Meant to reply to

>Depp will lose
Retarded mongrel.

Attached: 1651342145184.png (627x641, 366.26K)

>Trump lost
>/qa/ lost
>Convoy truckers lost
>Putin lost
>Depp will lose
>Masks are safe and effective
>Vaccines are safe and effective
All wrong

>Lukashenko lost
no
>Peterson is on benzos
not anymore
>Depp will lose
he didn't
>Breivik is in jail
will be out in 10 years
>Vaccines are safe and effective
they literally withdrew 2 or 3 vaccines already because they are too dangerous

Poobros...

Attached: 1497071561542.png (1060x1110, 948.79K)