Are you also a virgin loser in your country? I turn 23 this year in Sweden...

Are you also a virgin loser in your country? I turn 23 this year in Sweden, biggest loser incel khhv that exists in a country of slayers

Attached: 182733.jpg (828x883, 73.32K)

literally me but I turn 24 this year

No, I was 16

How many girls have you asked on date total (in your country)?

Attached: 1647605960641.png (640x360, 270.51K)

None, ever.

Me at bottom middle

same as you, 23 virgin loser but I did kiss a girl after a first date once. We texted like twice after that and then she ghosted me

None. Why should I when I'm fat and ugly.

My guy... you should stop running after girls and get a career...
if all fails just go for males...

There is scientifically proven hard correlation between male virginity and their "lack of pursuing women".

Pic related. Thats how it is. You see woman you have to go into max cringe mode and be like the bird
>hi my name is user what are you up to? Maybe wanna go grab a drink or are you more of pizza person yourself?

Attached: dancing-bird.gif (498x278, 2.14M)

>thread full of whiny kids
Come back when you're 35+ like me.

Gonna be 25 in three weeks, still KHHV.

25 now and khhv, but I also don't really feel its that important plus I hate myself and can't bring myself to approach women unironically

No i dont think i'll be a 35+ loser on Any Forums

do you have magical powers yet

So ar yu an wizard ?

>No i dont think i'll be a 35+ loser on Any Forums
Neither did I or the other old guys here.

i'm pretty sure there are no virgins in latam

I'm a wizard of the NEET kind.
There's no neetbux I do not know how to master.

I don't want sex or romance. I'm not sure I'm even able to fall in love. All women I've met have had at least 1 boyfriend before and that disgusts me. In fact I'm disgusted by all women who want sex before marriage, let alone have it. So far I haven't met any woman who is decent, pure and virtuous, so I cannot get interested enough to want her.

I turn 30 years this month kek.
But I'm a fag thats stuck in a cycle of self loathing and acceptance so I absolutely deserve it.