Why the fuck do Canadians say “about” like that...

Why the fuck do Canadians say “about” like that? Watched a few of picrels videos and every time he said “aboot” it pisses me off more and more

Attached: D4E37313-C243-42DD-AEA1-C676775A9095.jpg (400x400, 36.36K)

I have never heard a single canadian pronounce about as "aboot". I think it's just something americans made up

Attached: 14c.png (600x765, 444.86K)

Hate this stupid neocon fuck.

JP says aboot
He also says bloody a lot like a brit

We don’t. This literal homosexual is larping for his american audience

probably does that for the camera, 99% of canadians I've met have had ordinary midwestern american accent and even those with a distinct canadian accent I've come across doesn't say the word about abnormally

Jesus christ bro, just turn on a hockey game on sportsnet and you'll hear it

I think he's putting it on. He's not pronouncing any other 'outs as 'oots, like someone with such an accent might.

nobody says aboot. they say other words differently but aboot certainly isn't one of them

some do. i'd say 1 in every 50 canadians pronounce about as aboot.

I have a Canadian friend who says "sorry" like /soɹi/ and we made fun of him when he did it. He eventually started saying /sɑɹi/ instead, like God intended.

interestingly, i live in a part of canada in which about is pronounced as aboot but route is prounced as raut. not root.

A lot of you do bud, it's hard to notice when you have an accent and the aboot thing is more subtle than most people think

i think you guys are chinks. people saying aboot is rare but they definitely exist. i just don't think you are native canadians

I don't know if it's a Canadian thing but I've heard one of them pronounce "modernity" as "maternity". Took me a while to understand what he meant.

this bloke has Asperger's right? Why is he so fidgety all the time with his weird head movements like he's trying to get water out of his ear.

Also he's unironically a literal centrist. Imagine being a political correspondent for years and still not making up your mind... Embarrassing.

I live in the south and use both pronunciations interchangeably

I can't stand this anti-French pajeet-looking fuck

lmao the way they say sorry is more comical than about, I think it's more of an Ontario thing though

He's not a centrist at all. He has been on the payroll of the conservative party here as an elections strategist.

He's anti-brit/french, but pro american.

When I lived in SC someone told me not to pronounce aunt as ant because I'm white and only black people do that lmao

dats based