Why are all girls naturally bisexual

Why are all girls naturally bisexual
Even mena girls are

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-02-14-35-38-206_com.instagram.android.jpg (1080x2400, 763.88K)

we recognise and appreciate beauty (unlike men), plus girls actually take care of themselves and aren't gross slobs (unlike men)

Hii dear im love you pls do sex on me

Because there is no stigma towards female sexuality

men are gross
I don't know what women see in us

show us your tits love

41 yourself

I mean what really is female bisexuality?
Some kissing, touching and maybe fingering. Its soft and nice and women look better than men
Male bisexuality involves someone getting fucked up the arse. Nobody wants that shit except for actual homosexuals

they are extremely promiscuous and at some point will want to do it with anything that moves
also it's seen as cool now

>we

they aren't, they just pretend to be for oppression points

All males are bisexual once they do enough weed.

Laura means penis...

All males also are bisexual. They'll just never admit to this.

A girl told me it is purely to make men horny and make advances

HELLO MISS

>women
>appreciating anything
Yeah, you lost me there

Back in Uni there was a girl I liked who saw me in a club and immediately went and kissed the girl sitting next to her
Completely put me off and took it as a “I’m a lesbian, leave me alone” sign so I barely spoke to her after
Years later we met up and she admitted she had a massive crush on me and the kissing a girl thing was for me (didn’t tell her it put me off since I moved on mostly)

thank you sir

women are so fucking stupid

I'll admit a touchy feely kissy surrounding makes the involved women seem somewhat more approachable.

But man, women are crazy.