How much does a rolex cost in your cunt?

how much does a rolex cost in your cunt?

Attached: 1626918079658.png (1423x1431, 498.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

luxatic.com/the-10-most-expensive-watch-brands-in-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my dad has a 2500$ one

Too much. Don't give a shit.

1st copy? no way its real

more than i can afford pal

I wear a Rolex imitation by Seiko. Sometimes guys come over to check it out and get visibly mad it's ""fake"" despite clearly saying Seiko

More than you can afford buddy
I think a cheap (new) one is like £5k or something, would never get one even if I had the money since everyone would think it's fake (or worse steal it)

this one?

Attached: Seiko-3.jpg (1526x1080, 259.93K)

Buy the g shock gringos
It's true gigachad watch

too big for my wrist. I have a Orient watch, it's cute. Thanks japan

>not a Smael S-Shock
ngmi

Attached: 0743F644-63A4-445A-981C-0DBE360EC437.jpg (1080x1080, 103.33K)

How the fuck should I know? Only the turks and syrians care about stuff like that.

Fun fact: you can get a rolex for half the price if you bought it from the factory, but you'll have to wait for 2-3 years

I dont have a watch bcos my phone has a clock on it

Rolex are bad watches for poor people who made it to the middle class, and feel proud of themselves.
Actual rich people buy real watches.

Also idk why anyone would buy an expensive watch. Copies look exactly like the original

>Actual rich people buy real watches.
yeah? like what?

Snxj92

Why would you wear a useless rolex when you cab wear a smart watch?

Prepare for a list of garbage all the incels on /r/menswear jerk their micro dicks to such as Patel Phillipe

I dont know myself, I am a poorfag.
I just knew a guy who was obsessed with the mechanics and the designs of 100k swiss watches like these..
luxatic.com/the-10-most-expensive-watch-brands-in-the-world/

Don't have to charge it. No more screens to get addicted to. I don't even bring my phone with me when I'm outside most of the time.
I have a Casio Vintage, does everything I need. Keeps time, have a stop watch and alarm.

Just get a replica. They're made in the same exact factories where real ones are made, except that they're not assembled by a swiss (which is a plus IMHO)

no idea, I'm not a boomer