Is the world a parody?

>tortures Muslims in camps at Abu Ghraib
>bombs 2 million Muslimcels and their women and children in the name of 'war on terror'
>completely annihilates muslimcel countries and keeps them in the stone age through bombs or sanctions or makes them their bitches where they start recognising Israel
>leaves afghanistan after bombing it continously for 20 years
>even while leaving manages to bomb women and children
>Still calls itself "The Greatest Country on Earth", "The Leader of the Free World" openly

1. Your Flag
2. How'd they get away with that?
3. Does this happen in your country?

Attached: images.png (310x163, 1.57K)

>anti-american government? bomb them

Attached: file.png (721x665, 314.84K)

Who gives a shit about Muslims? I hope Obama drones you too OP.

Dude literally every major country has btfo Muslims in some way or another. China has Xinjiang camps by the government, India has regular lynchings done by the public themselves, Russia literally bombed Chechenya and reduced its capital to rubble. Even the Muslims BTFO each other, Pakistan bombs Afghanistan, Saudis bomb Yemenis.

mudslimes were already shitholes before we arrived, cope seethe etc.

yes but the US was way too overboard. they literally killed entire convoys of people, and boasted about it on tv. India and China don't advertise their killings, the Americans were literally rejoicing on TV as Iraqis were being bombed by F-16s and B52s.

>tf
>tp

>Abu Ghraib
I don't know what that is.

America would be scary if they actually ever won a war

Personally I don't much care for this topic.

his flag is red white and blue, what's wrong with it?

they invaded kuwait and paid the price
it's not anyone else's fault that saddam was a moron

We've never won a stand up fight since WW2 because nobody has ever dared to fight us. For good reason too, because there isn't a single country in the world that could.

Attached: 180917-N-VI515-925.jpg (5265x3510, 977.91K)

After 9/11, Americans wanted blood, so they chimped out on all Muslims.

How does the Boeing Strategic Bombers compare to Tupolev-15 and Xian H-6?

it was an unironic post you mong

And they got away with it, at any rate you can't say they didn't avenge the victims

>tortures Muslims in camps at Abu Ghraib
Interrogated, not tortured.
>>bombs 2 million Muslimcels and their women and children in the name of 'war on terror'
Self defense.
>>completely annihilates muslimcel countries and keeps them in the stone age through bombs or sanctions or makes them their bitches where they start recognising Israel
God is great.
>>leaves afghanistan after bombing it continously for 20 years
Mission accomplished, time to go home.
>>even while leaving manages to bomb women and children
Self defense.
>>Still calls itself "The Greatest Country on Earth", "The Leader of the Free World" openly
Seethe Ranajit. We're still both.

aircraft make war boring. i don't like being the "air superiority superpower". i wish i was born in Ancient Rome.

>invade country
>topple ruthless dictator
>tell the people they have freedom now
>they start using their freedom to brutally murder each other over petty ethno-religious differences
>WTF WHY DID AMERICA KILL TWO MILLION MUSLIMS??

many such cases. i think this "export freedom" thing is a hopeless cause, shedding isolationism was a mistake.

>"export freedom" thing is a hopeless cause,
Trying to establish it, yes. It needs to be organic.
>shedding isolationism was a mistake.
No, we still need to be involved in defending freedom or the rot will reach us too. We need to stop acting like we can create it from the top as an invading country though.

>seethes because his green card application was rejected