HOW does she look young again????

HOW does she look young again????

Attached: Screenshot_1422.png (507x538, 569.24K)

Attached: Screenshot_1423.png (996x649, 786.89K)

SHE'S ONLY 96 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK

God save the queen. If she needed to take my blood to keep her living to 200 I would gladly give it.

Attached: SICK FUCK.jpg (1280x720, 48.5K)

witchcraft user witchcraft....

How can a people be THIS servile?

Based me too

based bongs
wish i could feel the same way

I only care about the queen because she has a serious chance of becoming the longest reigning monarch in history if her handlers can keep her alive with regular injections of adrenochrome and virgin blood

Attached: Capture.jpg (1210x740, 172.92K)

It's over

Attached: 0_Chelsea-Flower-Show.jpg (1200x1200, 229.34K)

She gets blood transfusions from infants and eats their foreskin

>How can a people be THIS servile?
>Whoops it's 9:30, time to present my asshole to allah for 10 minutes. After this, I only have to do it four more times today!

kek

cant wait for this old bitch to croak

Attached: charles-camilla-t.jpg (1200x720, 257.96K)

>unironically comparing a woman to a deity

Don't be rude on the internet.

false deity*

>deity
A deity completely fabricated by pedophile goatfuckers.

Attached: 1645833764612.png (364x426, 192.1K)

you sandpeople can't be this brainwashed
unless...

Yeah, I too can't wait for Charles to become an enlightened absolutist and institute sanitary monarchy

>Leaked documents have revealed a state-sponsored influence operation designed to undermine critics of the British government’s coronavirus policies by astroturfing a prominent founder of the BreadTube clique of “anti-fascist” YouTube influencers.

>The project aims to conduct psychological profiling on British citizens dissenting against policies such as mandatory vaccination and lockdowns, then leverage the data to establish a YouTube channel that portrays these critics as dangerous “superspreaders” of “disinformation.”

>Designed “to curb the influence of pseudoscience material online, with specific emphasis on Coronavirus-related ‘anti-vaxxing’ sentiment,” the operation is run by the UK’s Royal Institution, and dubbed “Challenging Pseudoscience.”

>Its top patron is Charles, the Prince of Wales, next in line to the British throne, who recently hit out at supposed “conspiracy theories” surrounding COVID-19 vaccines. The organization received a substantial cash injection in 2020 from the UK government’s Culture Recovery Fund earmarked for video production.

She consumed some fresh babies blood

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD QUEEN
RULE BRITANNIA

Attached: portrait-queen-elizabeth-ii.jpg (1783x2362, 573.18K)

>M-MUH DEITY

Attached: images (3).jpg (182x276, 9.89K)

Source: definitelynotarussiandisinfosite.com

Retards, I never said the deity was real. No need to go all fedora. The person praying obviously believes it to be real however.

Attached: 47d.jpg (407x405, 34.07K)

the crown has always practiced witchcraft

Attached: 9662E06A-2CB5-40C7-8F70-02E65B776266.jpg (1280x824, 172.45K)

Creams from baby foreskins, those stem cells really do the trick.

i love how you fat subhuman sharts larp like she wants to drink your blood

you're a fat mutt subhuman why the fuck would she drink your shart blood