Is this depression weather in your country? It is peak depression weather here

Is this depression weather in your country? It is peak depression weather here

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-06-02 085654.png (667x366, 23.8K)

This is british summer weather...

And Britain is depressing generally, ipso facto It's depression weather.

wtf Brazil is truly a European, 100% Germanic country, if you even have snow then you get promoted to a first world country in my eyes

wow those 19°c must be unbearable poor britons :(

It's 44 Celsius here mate

you suffer in RS

Nah. Depression weather is cloudy for two weeks straight

>ipso facto

Attached: 1653067090711.png (598x800, 1.83M)

Depression weather is 30+ Celsius
Happy weather is below 10 Celsius

>ipso facto

Attached: file.png (676x1021, 97.35K)

weird how few Britons always wanted to emigrate to Australia so they had to bring convicts there, it's literally like moving from hell to heaven

Deary me
>two weeks
Try two months

>Vacaria, RS
wtf it's actually more european than Poland
OP can't suffer

Attached: Vacaria, RS.jpg (1200x675, 136.02K)

British people enjoy being depressed
Swap with me

>Try two months
I did experience that in Britain. Awful.

this church looks 100% like here unironically, red brick gothic revival is HOME

you will never be white

Looks like normal spring/autumn weather.
Here we are finally getting 20+ degrees. Summer has arrived.

Attached: Skärmbild 2022-06-02 141748.jpg (1138x592, 68.4K)

>nortenho cope
Enjoy your 35 degree weather

are thirdies really proud when they get "European" temperatures because they feel like having tropical wealther makes them look associated with banana republics and third world states?

>two months
Try 7 months. And no daylight for 1 month plus extremely short days for another 5 months, ranging from 6-1h of daylight.

what about OP's post makes you feel we are "proud" of it?

It is the 2nd of June today and its one of the first hot sunny days of the year.
What does that mean?

this is fucked
I have too doonahs and sleep in thermals and im freezing every night

Attached: 23534.jpg (819x420, 28.85K)

Unironically this is something that happens in south Brazil but only some people are like this (usually the ones that say "south brazil is my country", "we are NOT like the rest of the country" etc.). It's a minority. Well-adjusted people typically hate the cold weather. My mom hates it when it goes below 15C.

It was a lot easier and safer to go to the US or Canada in the early 1800's given there was more industry and the boat trip was far shorter. Australia didn't have much going for it, It a convict colony run like an open air prison with no industry or Colonial drive to promote emigration. Once the Empire started actually promoting it and investing in Australia they came in droves starting in the mid 1800's onwards. Something like 1 million free Brits had immigrated to Australia by 1900, compared with around ~200,000 Convicts over that time, and they didn't stop coming until about the 1980's. Victorian Gold rush, untapped virgin rainforests along the east coast and prime fertile farmland that was given to you if you wanted it (all you had to do was dispose of a few unruly natives) all made for good opportunities.

Yes, southern “white” Brazilians are ashamed of our weather

I'm pretty sure Australia would have the most British diaspora of any country, easily in the last 150 years

I really don't understand how you could hate something which is your biggest advantage. If Brazil was a cold country, it would be no different from Russia, so not just poor but also depressing.

idk about the south niggas but here in the northeast we like "euro" weather because it's great to have sex during it

it's a tiny minority of schizos, vast majority of brazilians like our weather, it's fucking perfect

I live in Sydney and there's Brits fucking everywhere

I really can't understand how some people can enjoy living in cold places. I feel so bad for my senior dog because she likes to go for walks but when it's cold it makes her arthritis pains worse. It's crazy to me that there are people who actually stay living in places that get -20C, -30C temperatures on average during winter. That's just a dumb way to live

having said that I still don't get why most popular Brazilian tourist resorts are located in the south.

You have 90% of your coast with tropical weather all year round but you decided to build the resorts with expensive villas exactly in the coldest part of the country so it is unusable for half a year when it's simply too cold to lie on the beach or swim in the sea

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2022.06.02-14_27_07.jpg (815x166, 73.15K)

>Is this depression weather in your country?
No that's peak hoodie and sweatpants weather for maximum comfort.
Pic related is depression.

Attached: snart.jpg (3024x4032, 3.42M)

in 1901 at time of federation ~24% of the population living in Aus had been born in UK, Ireland or NZ. The proportion of those people and second-gen immigrants from UK & Ireland easily would have been 50%+. Australia was described as "more British than Britain" at time of federation. The tap of British immigration slowed during the wars but was turn on again post-war until around the 1970's. About another 1 million Brits moved to Aus in the 50's and 60's. The proportion of first-gen British immigrants in Aus in the 50's - now has been about 5-10% of the population.

rain and cold is fucking depressing yeah, i like it but too much of it makes me go crazy, it's raining heavily here rn as i speak, can't stand this no more