Watching those street survey in Russia videos

>Watching those street survey in Russia videos
>Many Russians over the age of 40 think people in other countries envy Russia and the Russian way of life

Attached: 588.jpg (1375x749, 124.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xLWe7pMnkWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Watching those street survey in USA videos
>Many American over the age of 40 think people in other countries envy USA and the American way of life

youtu.be/xLWe7pMnkWw

Attached: 20220602_065110.jpg (540x302, 135.68K)

That is trye though, maybe not all great countries but many do. Nobody looks to rasshia and goes "man thats the life I want"

Attached: 20220602_065330.jpg (540x298, 107.12K)

>Watching those street survey in Brazilian videos
>Many Brazilians over the age of 40 don't give a fuck and invite you over for a churrasquinho no boteco.
We're not the same.

They've been raised listening to Soviet propaganda, it is the same how Americans think they're the freest people in the world

Attached: 20220602_065509.jpg (540x289, 97.52K)

have you seen how many people thirst for a green card

>cherrypicking ugly people with retarded takes
wow what a journalism

This. Boomers and nationalist incels are the same in both countries.

This is why I got over my cringe teenage nationalist phase. Nationalism is pure brainrot.

Attached: pepewe.jpg (1106x1012, 60.37K)

russians will believe anything their own leaders and media say even if its a direct contradiction to their own experience.

I kinda feel bad about them

This is so wrong. I don't hate Russia because they're rich. I hate them because they're poor.

Almost everyone you meet is like this.

go back to Somalia Mohammad

It's funny because your country is the same. The cold war really fucked up multiple generations in both USA and in Russia lmao
>Highest gun violence and school shootings? NOOOOOO YOURE A HECKIN COMMUNIST WHO WANTS TO TAKE AWAY PEOPLES GUNS
>Most expensive healthcare in the world? NOOOOOO YOURE A HECKIN COMMIE OUR HEALTHCARE IS THE BEST
>Walkable cities and public transportation? NOOOOOOO HAVING A CAR IS THE EPITOME OF FREEDOM
>Having paid vacations and paid parental leave? NOOOOOO THATS COMMUNISM WE DONT NEED THE STATE TELLING OUR BOSSES WHAT TO DO

Extreme brainrot. The cold war ruined the world.

>>cherrypicking
This. It's a blogshit video. Occasionally you can give credence to street survey videos -- that they present you with a representative sampling of their responses -- as long as they're done by a reputable news organization with editorial oversight.

Yes, I am saying I trust mainstream news orgs. Because such a video would go through several layers of oversight by people trained in journalism.

I think they post here

Haven't watched the video but I'm guessing this is just another channel like Asian Boss that only interviews people in one city and claims this is what all Russians think.

Attached: 1637012708477.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

elderly are stupid and nationalistic
It's the same everywhere.

so true!

>only interviews people in one city
As if people would have radically different opinions in different cities, urbanites are all the same everywhere.

Pretty funny
>Talk about Russia
>WELL THE US
kek every single time

Hatred for boomers is what unites us with ameribros

Attached: killme.jpg (378x500, 34.21K)

>people in other countries envy USA and the American way of life
most people do. Have you seen the wages compared to the cheap electronics (laptops, phones and consoles)? how people everywhere even from europe want a green card?

Attached: two-men-holding-hands-some-bathroom-stalls-DBE93M-803580446.jpg (966x1390, 151.99K)

This one is actually true, except Russia having a lot of resources doesn't make Russia a better country to live