What is your country's opinion on WMAF?

what is your country's opinion on WMAF?

Attached: wmaf.jpg (1094x810, 265.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3164730/us-man-who-killed-chinese-wife-mengqi-ji-faces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I encourage it since whites pick the ugliest Filipinas they could ever find, breed with them, and give 8/10-10/10mestizas in return. And thanks to the antiwhite zeitgeist of the US and one-drop rule, these hapas identify as one of us instead of one of them.

Everyone wins.

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-191520_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x859, 363.99K)

Asia is a huge continent. the selection of women in your collage and the man in the middle of your picture are not representative of the entirety of Asia

Attached: Asia_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 407.19K)

i was mentioning east asians, not SEAmonkeys

Brazilians do not care in the slightest (besides some extremelly mentally ill individuals obsessed with race), we barely have asians here and whites are quite rare.
Lots of paled skinned people here though.

Attached: 1643897748473.png (278x365, 176.7K)

SEAmonkeys are what you usually get lol.

As common as the other direction.

I'm living in the hapa ethnostate. Hapa males suffer to an absurd level and should be aborted. Only hapa females should exist.

This is true for Asians in general.

What's that?

I think AMBF is the most based pairing.

i dont like it and the women i know dont like it.

the ones who claim to want to get a ticket out of this shithole still gets creamed by guys like me. but i know theyll leave in a heartbeat if presented with the chance

don't care, but i'm unlikely to deal with girls of other races because I want my children to look like me and my wife.
And there are pretty girls in all races and nationalities, to fixate on one is to limit yourself, isn't it? :)

>I encourage it since whites pick the ugliest Filipinas they could ever find
I don't know about Filipinas majority of wmaf I see in the US are just normal people, the girls aren't ugly or deformed in any way, some of them are very cute even but those are east asians I'd assume.

Attached: 1649853117880.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

There are almost no asian women here, so it's irrelevant

i will have sex with you because you are tight and docile

It's the most common interacial pairing here, most people don't think much of it because of how common it is. Like when in downtown I could throw a rock into a grocery store and hit a wmaf couple. They are more common in affluent areas in subruban areas and non existent in poor parts of the city

Attached: 1642261245895.jpg (344x450, 30.76K)

>pure Russian race

yes, having subjected peoples also living in your country doesn't mean you're not pure.

don't think anybody really cares
you get some yellow fever jokes irl and see people shitpost about it online

I wish I lived in canada

It makes me feel bad for Asian men. Their women hate them.

So you feel bad for white men too?

it's not nearly as bad. There are way more asian women white meale couples than anything else. And you tend to see asian women with lots of different men, whereas white women who are in interracial couples are mostly only exclusively with black guys here

my sister bf is hapa (half japanse) and he was virgin until 30 until he got togheter with her and begged her to be his gf and to stay togheter. my sister nearly dumped him but they are still togheter because he is kind and it is convenient

he lucked out

yes i guess so. he also has like 3 sisters who are alla married and have lots of kids

meanwhile
>scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3164730/us-man-who-killed-chinese-wife-mengqi-ji-faces