What did this nigga do for your cunt?

What did this nigga do for your cunt?

Attached: Franz Joseph.jpg (601x768, 242.32K)

didn't you already make this thread

destroyed it twice

Saving it by breaking it
based

smashed all dreams of a unified germany, along with the other retard kaiser

this
died

I AM NOT CRAZY! I am not crazy. I knew he started an unwinnable war. I knew it was suicide. The one against the Entente. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. NEVER! I just I just couldn't stop it. H-H-He covered his tracks. He got that idiot Willy to give a blank cheque to him. You think this is something? You think this is bad, this this TYRANNY? He's done worse. The 1905 election! Are you telling me that the emperor's bodyguard just happens to become prime minister like that? No. He appointed him! Franz Joseph! HE EXECUTED OUR GENERALS! And I compromised with him, and I shouldn't have. I took him as my own monarch. What was I THINKING?! He'll never change. He'll never change. Ever since 1848, always the same. Couldn't keep his hands off absolute power. BUT NOT OUR FRANZ, COULDN'T BE PRECIOUS FRANZL! Breaking our laws! And he gets to be an emperor-king?! WHAT A SICK JOKE! I should have stopped him when I had the chance! And you you have to stop him! You-

a lot

take meds

Attached: KaiserFJ6.jpg (1024x1670, 136.71K)

He died kickstarting the world wars which ended euro hegemony overall a top lad

Everything, we deserve nothing but suffering for turning our backs on him after the war

Attached: 33-1_spomenik_franca_jožefa_ljubljana_miklošičev_park_sodnijski_trg_ljubljanski_grad_1911.jpg (1920x1229, 1003.18K)

retvrn my brvther

Attached: ah.jpg (1280x961, 228.69K)

vgh... restore the monarchy PLEASE

kino territorial shape desu

who knows maybe one day, we will have Presidential elections this year actually, last year a Habsburg wanted to run for the presidency but was barred from doing so because of the anti-habsburg law of the first republic, but has since been lifted, maybe a Habsburg runs this year then. But there isnt really a chance for anyone anyway, the incubment President, VdB is backed by 3 of the main parties alredy for his candidacy

Attached: KaiserFJ3.jpg (605x900, 491.77K)

I will vote for her

Attached: gloria habsburg.jpg (1900x2498, 241.56K)

quite aestetic broders yeah

Attached: AHE.jpg (800x582, 166.03K)

Annexed Bosnia starting a world war which allowed us to annex German Namibia for 70 years.

God willing, he was here a few years ago and did an extensive interview about his family history, thoughts on the empire and future of Europe. Seemed like a nice guy

Karl i assume?

Attached: karlhabsburg.jpg (1152x768, 280.1K)

Yes

Attached: 65660442.jpg (1067x800, 138.19K)

he ruled a shitty, poor and backward country and kept my people inside by force so i hate him

Ehh and then I post the picture of Georg who also was interviewed

Attached: d6b8b742bd113a0fab2e0c7f5725cb75.jpg (740x494, 27.98K)

Where's the chin?
#notmyhabsburg

another Habsburg was for election back then, Ulrich

that mostly were spanish habsburgs, not austrians

Attached: habsburger.jpg (512x311, 71.22K)

>Yes, vote for us goy, we are totally not the agents of Satan. Would this face ever lie to you?

Attached: habsburg.jpg (480x484, 40.83K)

maybe this pic isbetter, Habsburgs with the Pope

Attached: habsburger.jpg (2048x1536, 577.02K)

Canada and A-H were at war, but I don’t think our soldiers ever fought each other. We’re there even really Habsburg soldiers on the Western Front?

Keira Knightley but Habsburg?

we sent artillery support to the germans do bust open bunkers, since the Skoda works made some of the best artillery, and the British sent some reinforcements to the italian front whenwe broke them

Hard to keep track of all of them but hopefully he will have the support next election cycle. I feel like most of the rural Slovenia would be in favour of another empire if done right, at least the old one is looked upon fondly

Commonwealth soldiers fought in Italy

i think most people here wouldnt necessarily be against it either, especially now with all the government failings.
Yes you cant track them all, there´s over 100 of them around the world, althouhg mostly in the old crownlands, germany and mexico afaik

Attached: kaiserFJ.jpg (800x615, 258.26K)

YES

Attached: gloria_von_habsburg.jpg (503x667, 56.63K)