Lmao EU cucked out of their monies again

lmao EU cucked out of their monies again

Attached: Zrzut ekranu z 2022-06-02 12-56-39.png (1020x769, 751.09K)

EU is so dumb. We need to leave the EU.

how do the poles do it year after year i am impressed

out-grifting ukraine, impressive

Poles rule America. They can do anything they want.

based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based

If I moved to Poland, would you seethe?

It's over

Attached: 1512938073891 (kopia).png (1280x1024, 1.82M)

Poland is a literal parasite, why the fuck we allow this shit

Read the article

>Poland will begin receiving periodical tranches of grants and loans, but only when a series of judicial milestones are fulfilled, including the adjudication of disciplinary cases to an impartial separate court.

I bet the shitshow is not over yet

one thing has nothing to do with the other

>For now, Brussels seems to be satisfied with the Polish commitments and has moved to endorse the €35.4 billion plan, based on the expectation the government will carry through the reforms.

>"The plan contains several measures to improve the country's investment climate, including a comprehensive reform of the judiciary aimed at strengthening judges' independence," European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said in a statement.

>Von der Leyen will travel to Warsaw on Thursday in order to personally deliver the executive's approval. The EU Council will then have four weeks to give the final blessing.

>After that, Poland will begin receiving periodical tranches of grants and loans, but only when a series of judicial milestones are fulfilled, including the adjudication of disciplinary cases to an impartial separate court.

So basically Poland will get money as they fulfil their promises.

>*ring ring*
>*clack*
>Yes, hello? Is this the based department?

>IF YOU DONT TAKE REFUGEES WE'LL FINE YOU!!!
>here have 35 billion
lol

Anyone got that hand grubbing polack meme?
knowers know which one I'm talking about
Wearing a tracksuit I think too

White negroes need reparations too, pay up wh*Te boi

Attached: according to plan.png (988x920, 20.1K)

>Break the rules and piss people off
>Demand bribe payments to stop
pretty Sigma 2bh

pay up yite boy

Yes that's the one!
do you have the comic it is from?

rob it until it collapses

>make countries a richer
>guaranteed to start buying German luxury goods

Attached: I.....png (600x906, 591.54K)

Germany can't lose its manufacturing playground.

Looks like smol, comfy polish towns will get even comfier.

Thanks, you're welcome here EU bros.

Attached: 40392.jpg (1920x1079, 475.56K)

Do young people stay in small towns there? Here they usually leave for cities

Spain is the last country that should say that, considering the insane amounts of billions they received since decades to carve useless highways through rocky plateau all over the country, leading to unused international airports in the middle of nowhere

Because we allow you shits too

why are people pretending like this is some sort of mastermind jew 300 iq move on our side. 35 billion in the grand scheme is basically nothing not even for us. EU gains way more by the simple merit of us being their economical vassal than we do by getting gibs once in a while. geopolitcs also play a role here, since westerners wouldnt want russia or russian influence on their doorstep. all of this is just a simple charade of you do this or i wont do this but in the both sides will cooperate because they're dependent on each other

>in the
in the end*

It pains me to say it but sadly they're getting slowly depopulated unless they're near a state city.

Attached: INT_KOZUCHOW_sierpnia-01-2015_016.jpg (2200x1648, 575.25K)

Seems to be the trend everywhere. Shame

Just make the cities way too expensive like us and the villages start to grow

Európská únia tá menšiny chráni

Attached: 1645080973524.png (254x272, 33.48K)